Yardi Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated July 20, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • The team lead as a very incompetent woman was chosen due to the simple fact she is bff with the upper management (in 22 reviews)

• Salespeople not valued as evidenced by low pay, high turnover (in 17 reviews)

"Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Yardi Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company really cares about not only the client but the employee. The environment is fast paced and you do work hard but the company provides many opportunities to reward everyone for their hard work.

Cons

I don't have any Cons. I have really enjoyed my work experience so far with Yardi. My observation is you get what you put into your career. I have worked hard over the last few years and have been promoted accordingly. Stay vocal as to what you want and put in the work and it will be noticed.

Jun 6, 2017 – Yardi

Very nicely said! We appreciate your great review and also believe that you get what you put into your career! Thank you.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Yardi Systems full-time

Pros

Great benefits and helpful people who go about their day with a nice attitude. We focus on impacting clients much more than internal meetings and bureaucracy, which is very nice. Fun place to work and lots of things that happen on a daily and weekly basis.

Cons

Operates a bit more like an overgrown startup, which is not a bad thing, but can result in ill-defined processes.

Advice to Management

Continue to do the same things and look for opportunities to implement processes where required.

Jun 6, 2017 – Yardi

We are glad you are enjoying the Austin office and love hearing that you are enjoying the fun! We encourage you to discuss any processes you think have room for growth with your manager or HR... More

3. "Technical Writer in Santa Barbara"

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Writer in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Yardi Systems full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Although the company has grown, it still has a small company ethos with the emphasis on learning, people helping each other, moving up when the opportunity arises, ergonomic accommodations with Aeron chairs and under-desk keyboard trays, family celebrations, celebratory pizzas with the first rainfall of the season, company donations to local and not-so-local charities, and so on.
    I've been here over 10 years and love the people and the workplace. You feel valued.

Cons

Working for Yardi Systems will spoil you and make your next place of work (should you decide to move on) not as nice as the place you just left.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and the hiring of people who care about other people.

Jun 6, 2017 – Yardi

We are so pleased to hear that you love working in the Santa Barbara office! Thank you for your longevity with Yardi and for leaving a wonderful response.

"Yardi"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irving, TX

I have been working at Yardi Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Yardi is a great company to work for

Cons

You must have flexible hours

May 19, 2017 – Yardi

Thank you for your review!

5. "Compliance Associate"

Current Employee - Compliance Associate in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Compliance Associate in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Yardi Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great experience and work life balance. People are friendly and management is very encouraging.

Cons

Upward movement is limited, but is a result of the job and not necessarily Yardi's fault.

May 19, 2017 – Yardi

We’re glad you are enjoying the wonderful culture at Yardi. Thank you for the great review!

6. "Loved My Internship Here"

Former Employee - Account Management Intern in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Account Management Intern in Waltham, MA

I worked at Yardi Systems (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is amazing. Everyone is super friendly and always willing to help. Management is not stuck up and truly cares about their employees.

Cons

There were not cons at Yardi.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

May 19, 2017 – Yardi

We are so pleased to hear that your internship in the Boston office was so wonderful. Thank you for the great review and best of luck in your future!

"Senior Technical Analyst Client Services"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Pros

Great company to work for, great culture. They take care of their clients, and employees. Great benefit package as well.

Cons

Limited opportunity for growth, and salaries do not keep up with the cost of living in Santa Barbara or California. Difficulty recognizing talent and promoting valuable employees.

Advice to Management

Focus more on real life measurables instead of making everything based on numerical metrics that do not equate to how well you are rating your employees level of value and productivity.

May 16, 2017 – Yardi

The benefits are great - 100% health care premium, a FSA plan, 401k, profit sharing, vacation condos, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave, and discounts to a variety of places both near and... More

"Great Place"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Account Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Yardi Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Team Spirit, willingness to help others, challenging work, technical growth.

Cons

Salary is well below industry norms.

Advice to Management

Salaries need to be more in line with the industry.

Apr 28, 2017 – Yardi

We love seeing Yardi Team Spirit and are always working to provide fun events to keep the spirit up! All of our salaries are benchmarked against national norms and benefits also include 100% paid... More

"Needs improvement"

Former Employee - Implementation in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Implementation in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Yardi Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

immediate management is level headed,fully paid insurance, competitive salary, and Mr. Yardi is a great man.

Cons

HR is awful and very disliked and not trusted throughout the office, it's majority of the reason things won't get better there. The other reason is the director who actually tells new employees that until the day he showed up, things were a mess. He constantly belittles employees and won't let his own ego out of the way.

Advice to Management

Go above to get a new director and HR.

May 16, 2017 – Yardi

While the Colorado Springs office has gone through many changes in the past year we are continuing to work on improvements. The VP of HR and Executive Vice President recently visited the Colorado... More

"LOVE this place- Employees are valued and it shows"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Yardi Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The benefit package is amazing. Your opinion is valued. Problems are looked as as something to fix, not just glaze over.

Cons

I think some positions are overloaded with work that could be more evenly distributed.

Advice to Management

Keep Listening.

Apr 24, 2017 – Yardi

We are so glad that you are enjoying working in the Colorado Springs office and are seeing positive changes based on employee feedback. We encourage you to reach out to your direct manager to... More