Yashco Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated March 21, 2017

4.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Sheetal Datta

1. "5 star place to work!!"

Current Employee - Architect in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Architect in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Yashco Systems full-time

Pros

I am associated with Yashco Systems Inc for past 7 years (since 2009). Yashco is my second employer, after 8+ years working for Infosys Technologies Ltd, Yashco was great fit for my experience and expectations. Yashco Systems Inc has fulfilled all the promises. They continue to run an excellent operation, transparency, employees driven policies, prompt immigration services which are some of the reasons for why many senior consultants like me like to stay with Yashco for a long time...I feel very confident and proud to refer my ex-Infosys colleagues and friends from other companies to Yashco. HR and immigration department work very closely with all employees especially when anyone in need they go above & beyond to resolve the issues. I always rate Yashco as 5 star employer and vote for best place to work...

Cons

This are no issues/cons to report at this time

Advice to Management

Please continue you to bring more innovative ideas and more advertisement so that deserving candidates get to join Yashco

2. "Honest Company"

Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in North Brunswick, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Programmer Analyst in North Brunswick, NJ

I have been working at Yashco Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with Yashco Systems for more than 4 years as Senior Programmer Analyst in US and I am originally from Karnataka in India and my experience so far has been nothing but best, few points I liked about Yashco Systems are

Billing Rate - Always transparent (you will get to see rate confirmation email / Purchase Orders)
    Salary - Always on time, accurate and no unknown deductions or surprises.
    Immigration - Very good legal team which deals with any immigration matter (H1 B transfer & extension /Perm/ I-140).
    Flexibility - Choose your own client and location based on personal needs.
    Courteous - HR/Legal team /Accounts - respond to queries within the established SLA's for them.
    Compassionate - they listen to your pain points and address them to your satisfaction.
    Policies - 100% employee friendly, good referral schem

Cons

Nothing that I have experienced so far

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great job !!!

"Best place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Hilliard, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Hilliard, OH

Pros

I am originally from Hyderabad and have been working with Yashco since 2011 and have a very good and healthy relationship working with them. I never had any issues with Salary, Visa stamping or GC process. They have great benefits in terms of Insurance, 401k and referral programs. They provide all the documentation to support your case for your Visa Interview. They are transparent with pay rate (they even share the WO/PO) and never miss a single dollar, Trust me there are thousands of employers out there who scam employees with the bill rates. Finally they are not like others employers who doesn't respond to your emails or phone calls after they find the project, no wonder they are the Best Places to Work for multiple years in a row.

Cons

None of that Matter actually

Advice to Management

Keep up the good Work

5. "10 out 10"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Before moving to Yashco I changed 2 employers 1st who sponsored my H1B and other whom I thought must be better than 1st but I had very bad experience with both of them. At 1 point of time I was about to move back to my country, but things changed when I joined Yashco Systems.
    Yashco is the company who gave me sense of security and support by helping me with:
    1) Professional support:
    a. Processing H1B on time.
    b. Processing my Green Card and providing all details without delaying any time.
    c. Helping by processing my wife’s i140- EAD (H4- EAD).
    d. Provided all documents of support which is required for Visa stamping and travel.
    e. Processing Salary on time, not a single delay in last 5 years.
    f. Yashco legal department is always there to help you and you can talk to lawyer, which is kind of dream for many other companies.

2) Personal: Yashco provided me all the support which I can only expect from family.
    a. Helped me with time to time loan which I need in time of urgency.
    b. Yashco team is always available on phone for 24*7.
    c. Yashco keeping all their words what I discussed at the time of joining and giving me more then we agreed upon.

3) Transparent process:
    a. Yashco believe in transparent process and share all details with the person they are working for. That’s how I am know all processes very well and aware of all the steps. I am talking about H1B and Green card processes.

Cons

as per my knowledge there is nothing.

Advice to Management

None

6. "One of the best consultants out there !"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at Yashco Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Always On-Time Salary
    Transparency on Client Contracts

Cons

You need to be proactive in finding out information from the company. Eg, GC processing.

7. "Excellent place to work"

I worked at Yashco Systems full-time

Pros

I have been part of Yashco for over a year, and would like to share my thoughts here about the company, and doing this because I felt the difference of policies and support Yashco presents to their employees in comparison to the many other consulting companies.

- Transparency - this is the most important factor to build the trust between employee and employer, and Yashco deserves full score here, as they ensure there is nothing hidden going on with respect to the billing, salary, project, Immigration etc.
    you are always provided copies of work contracts, immigration documents, GC documents.
    - Salary – On time salary deposits. no delays at all.
    - round the clock support for any needs/clarification related to immigration, work, salary.
    - company built on one family culture - you can expect support from the company when you need it most, be it related to support for work or financial.
    - Sales/Marketing Team - credit to the team to identify right opportunities, great experience for me so far as the team provided projects based on my skills, location and expectations.

Cons

There is nothing worth of mention

Advice to Management

Keep it up the same way.

8. "Good Place to work"

Pros

Very friendly environment and helpful co-workers.

Cons

I did not find any Cons