KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Yext

Engaged Employer

Yext

Add a Review

Yext Employee Reviews about "compensation"

Updated Oct 1, 2022

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Yext and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "compensation"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best tech company to work for in NYC

Jul 25, 2014 - Enterprise Sales in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very competitive compensation. Amazing work culture. Mediocrity is checked at the door. Enterprise sales and services team is the best in the business.

Cons

No stock options. Can't blame them though. Should've joined the team two years earlier. At times it would be beneficial for there to be another layer of management for the enterprise team that would be easily accessible. However, it forces us to be on top of our game and truly run our own business. It's a blessing and a curse.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place to Work award genuinely deserved

Jan 9, 2020 - Senior Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

• A culture of inclusion for all levels and identities • Extremely competitive compensation packages • Industry leader and visionary that cares about its customers • Comprehensive enablement program for ramp-up • Leadership with emotional intelligence and awareness for what their teams need to be successful

Cons

• Growing pains are real - the company has had explosive growth globally and this means a constant adaptation in processes that aren't always captured and shared with those involved, creating confusion at times.

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A breath of fresh air

Nov 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Listen, this company is FANTASTIC. Aside from the competitive compensation and benefits, you are fully immersed within the culture day one. The people here are down to earth, genuine and great to work with. If you're ever considering making a move, let Yext be your first application. You won't regret it.

Cons

This is still a rapidly growing company. There are growing pains and there are still kinks to work out, but they are working tirelessly to improve upon each element. Rome wasn't built in a day!

1 person found this review helpful