KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Yext

Engaged Employer

Yext

Add a Review

Yext Employee Reviews about "everyone"

Updated Oct 1, 2022

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Yext and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "everyone"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company values, no growth within

Feb 10, 2016 - Sales Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free lunch, free snacks and drink, company parties and happy hours, helpful management, high energy environment

Cons

Lead distribution is unfair. Higher level sales associates receive better leads than everyone else. They have a higher quota but that does not mean they should have an advantage. Base pay is also not very competitive. It is hard to survive from the paycheck I get. Job is super stressful all the time as well. Sales is a numbers game but the advantage that higher level associates get affects everyone else. No room for growth within the company as well.

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

A growing company with a Great Team and Development Opportunities

Jul 6, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was the best on-boarding experience I have ever had. A full library of training videos, live sessions and assigned mentors. I felt like they gradually introduced me to the business and then increased my responsibilities and workload at a manageable rate. Everyone is extremely kind and they go out of their way to help. The benefits have been great and I already feel like part of the team.

Cons

We evolve very quickly, so you need to stay on your toes learning the new products and how to interact with different clients, but it's a fun challenge.

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Great corporate culture

Nov 1, 2017 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Just started here but everyone has been incredibly friendly and helpful as I am in training

Cons

Things can change kind of frequently which may come across as unorganized however that is just the nature of a tech business trying to grow. However, they are transparent about it.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 5.0