KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Yext

Engaged Employer

Yext

Add a Review

Yext Employee Reviews about "management"

Updated Oct 1, 2022

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Yext and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Client Training Specialist

Mar 22, 2017 - Client Success Specialist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been a Client Training SPeciailist for the last year and a half at Yext and it has been one of the most fulfilling experiences. Mostly because of the management that supports the team and teammates you are surrounded by. Being on a team where your managers and teammates challenge you, but also give you the lead way to creative and come up with your own projects and practices, it promotes a prime environment for both personal and professional development. The role itself is also enticing. Being in the position to make a direct impact on not only the initial adoption of the product but also the longevity of the relationship of the client makes us the perfect balance of value to both the company and our clients. They don't call Yext one of the greatest places to work for no reason. It is the product that makes us great, but even more so, its' the people!

Cons

Something to keep in mind is that the role requires you to be hyper-focused as you will be on the phone the majority of the day talking and training clients so you have to be the talker and teaching type to excel in this role.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Great Company

Jul 26, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great company culture and the perks were awesome. The location of the office is awesome as well

Cons

very high expectations from the management team and you are always replaceable is how the sales floor felt.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 3.0

It’s ok

Apr 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cool in office perks available

Cons

Management sucks and care less about people management

1 person found this review helpful