KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Yext

Engaged Employer

Yext

Add a Review

Yext Employee Reviews about "team"

Updated Oct 1, 2022

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Yext and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "team"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great, Growing Company!

Sep 24, 2019 - Recruiting Operations Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Engaged/hands-on leadership with an exciting, innovative product that the employees are truly passionate about - Weekly company-wide meetings led by our CEO/Leadership team in which employees are kept in the loop on all organizational announcements/product releases - Tremendous growth/inclusive culture - Great health benefits, unlimited time off (for Salaried employees), free snacks, daily Seamless credit, Pizza & Beer Fridays!

Cons

The NYC office is a bit cramped due to the growth we've been experiencing, but we are moving locations early next year to accommodate this!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Jul 26, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great company culture and the perks were awesome. The location of the office is awesome as well

Cons

very high expectations from the management team and you are always replaceable is how the sales floor felt.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

CLOPS (Client Ops)

Mar 6, 2016 - SMB Client Support Specialist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

corporate Seamless credit of $13.50/day, 5 kitchens w nespresso machines, those crazy soda machines, Pizza and beer every Friday, A quick walk to Madison Square Park, Company sponsored happy hours.

Cons

Speaking in regard to the SMB client support team: I suppose the biggest thing is pay and policy. $40,000 is criminal under payment in NYC. Increase this and change how your sellers are borderline committing fraud and expecting SMB support to keep clients who did not understand how the software works. The job you are requiring reps to do by overturning cancels at such a high daily volume is unfair. Middle management could use some work. A lot of very young Supervisor/Managers so very blatantly feeling their way around procedural development hoping to land on some golden policy and process. Yext tries very hard to emulate Google/CEO tries to emulate Larry, that they overshoot the mark and land somewhere way behind. The general air is very passive aggressive and it's not conducive to startup environments of speed, openness for improvement. development. There's a lot of meetings about things that can simply be emailed. The supervisor knows the product better than anyone but in my humble opinion needs to discoverer than anyone but in my humble opinion needs to discoverer than anyone but in my humble opinion needs to discover how to lead and collaborate with his team. A little more humility and mutual respect will go a really long way.

Continue reading
    13 people found this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Toxic Culture and Terrible Management/CEO

Nov 28, 2021 - Product Strategy
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some great people still work there

Cons

Management creates an 'us versus them' mentality with competition, the greater market, and anyone who no longer works at the company Incoherent company vision that is not rooted in what customers are actually asking for/want High pressure environment and culture that is quicker to reprimand than reward Lack of diversity; all of the D&I efforts are lip service that have little backing from the executive team High amount of employee churn Terrible morale

Continue reading