The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Yodle? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Yodle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and friendly." (in 67 reviews)
- "Great culture and entry level position for starting out young professionals trying to get into the marketing field" (in 46 reviews)
- "training was great... it was a month." (in 31 reviews)
- "The managers are great and really supportive." (in 29 reviews)
- "They paid great commission." (in 25 reviews)
- "Poor Management." (in 28 reviews)
- "Low pay and lack of incentives lead staff to get poached often." (in 18 reviews)
- "The work/life balance is horrific and spirit crushing." (in 8 reviews)
- "Upper management says the base salary is so low to encourage employees to work harder." (in 5 reviews)
- "Extreme favoritism" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Yodle and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 629 of over 635 reviews
Updated Aug 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 23, 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAustin, TX
I got in during the boom and it was one of the best places to work.
Profitfuel got acquired and all was lost since.
- 3.0Aug 28, 2023SalesFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCharlotte, NC
We had an amazing floor of people at Yoldle! Everyone was there to help the person next to them! Incredible culture!
It was a rough and tough sales gig. The cons will always be self inflicted misses on Quota.
Yodle Reviews FAQs
Yodle has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 635 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Yodle to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
53% of Yodle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Yodle 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.