The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Yodle? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Yodle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and friendly." (in 71 reviews)
- "Great culture and entry level position for starting out young professionals trying to get into the marketing field" (in 49 reviews)
- "The managers are great and really supportive." (in 29 reviews)
- "training was great... it was a month." (in 28 reviews)
- "They paid great commission." (in 26 reviews)
- "Poor Management." (in 28 reviews)
- "Low pay and lack of incentives lead staff to get poached often." (in 18 reviews)
- "The work/life balance is horrific and spirit crushing." (in 8 reviews)
- "Upper management says the base salary is so low to encourage employees to work harder." (in 5 reviews)
- "Extreme favoritism" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Yodle and is not affected by filters.
Found 15 of over 635 reviews
Updated Aug 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "great place"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Apr 5, 2015Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearScottsdale, AZ
Awesome work environment, I'm a big fan of the dress code as well. Hours are great it's been years since I've had weekends off and been able to enjoy life. Great people, great management and a place to grow.
Sometimes the work environment can be loud and distracting but it's part of the fun we have. Also being that I live in a different part of town traffic is terrible and I suggest you find a carpool.4
- 5.0Jan 26, 2010National Account DirectorCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
On a day to day basis you are surrounded by people that encourage professional development and not only is your professional growth encouraged, it is also facilitated by management. Aside from a career in an increasingly relevant industry , you are also putting yourself in a position to make a lot money. The culture, growth, and real opportunity to make a huge paycheck each month make Yodle a great place for motivated people looking to take the next step professionally.
I would not say that there are significant downsides. However, if you are someone that is dependent upon others in order to hit goals and perform at a high level, I would not recommended Yodle to you. A strong work ethic is absolutely essential in order to achieve success.