Yodlee Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 22, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • work life balance is not so good (in 12 reviews)

• After a year or two it becomes too monotonous, there is nothing much to learn but their ecosystem which in the outside world wont help (in 11 reviews)

"Good potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Yodlee full-time

Pros

Good opportunities. Diverse set of customers... Large & small banks. Large & small technology companies leveraging Yodlee platform. Fun place to learn and build good skill sets. Good group of people overall and flat organization where you can approach and talk with executives.

Cons

Compensation is average compared to industry. Main engineering is offshore in India which requires late evening or early morning calls for both teams unless you're in sales or marketing. RWS teams typically to work remotely and with flex hours to accommodate the early/late meetings. If you have to work with the India team, be prepare to work 12 hour days from time to time.

Advice to Management

Better benefits to employees. Salaries are average at best. There's very little stock equity to employees which is a problem so find other ways to compensate them. Yodlee is still a small company but with big company problems.

"less than a year here"

Pros

plenty of work to do in americas office.

Cons

work ethic is status quo. plenty of slackers.

Advice to Management

give more employee perks for improved morale.

"Company"

Former Employee - Senior Operations Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Operations Manager in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Yodlee full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great Engineers and technology minded people.

Cons

Management not open to ideas. Monolithic approach.

Advice to Management

Change vision and take care of your employees.

"Great group of people"

I worked at Yodlee full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Smart, hardworking, grounded team working toward the same collective goal of onboarding the top companies in the Financial Industry space and beyond

Cons

Difficult to get the solutions implemented and working without performance problems

"I was lucky to work in a great group; however, the people in my group were the only good thing about the company."

Pros

Small working groups/departments that fostered a sense of community, but unfortunately very few of them had good leaders and bosses.

Cons

Big execs with even bigger egos who are only driven by sales results which unfortunately is a narrow minded way of directing the company. No consistency with leadership and fail to recognize outstanding employees

Advice to Management

Good leadership is hard to come by, and there are a few exceptional individuals in this company who get no recognition for all the work they do. All credit goes to execs, unless sales numbers are down, then its anyone and everyone else's fault. Recognize the leaders of your company. Many of them are stifled and undervalued by higher up execs.

"Great PS team, Technical Consulting Team"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Yodlee full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Worked in PS Technical Consulting team. It provided lots of exposure to big customers (one can improve customer facing skills), very flexible work hours. No micro management. Very senior team members, good problem solvers, smart people around, less ego, very helpful.

Cons

Fast paced, offshore working hours at times, still in start-up mode after 13 years. Looks like will remain private forever.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work but think about exit as well.

"Innovative, Flexible, and a great place to work"

Current Employee - Manager in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Yodlee full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been a part of the Yodlee family for over a year and I have never had a more positive experience. Yodlee is a place that allows you an opportunity to really do your job. These are some of the smartest and most focused people I have eve had the opportunity to work with. I am able to exercise my creative abilities and I feel genuinely heard. I always feel that my contributions are recognized and I always feel a part of the organizational team and the overall company team. Communication from the top down is open and honest which allows for a fuller sense of ownership and commitment.

Cons

I really can't think of any

Advice to Management

Thank you for the inclusiveness - it helps us all to deepen our sense of ownership and pride in what we deliver.

"Incompetent Upper Management"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Redwood Shores, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Yodlee full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Product is useful. Nothing else is good

Cons

Nothing else is good. The company is going down the drain.

"lazy people"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redwood Shores, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Yodlee full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Break room free food. Windows,air, stairs, ping pong table.

Cons

Offshore teaming is a nightmare. Lazy people that do the bare minimum in order to make sure no one is better then the other. US people work from home so often, I wonder why I was working in the office. No sense of company unity. Sales wants money, Ops wants money, I end up with a garbage computer. All shiny new macs. Leadership doesn't appreciate what they have.

Advice to Management

Get more employees that give a dam about the job. Stop giving people garbage computers while you go out and buy pretty thunderbolt monitors and brand new macbooks for new hires. Stop letting certain people run the company by showing hate towards people they don't like. You all know which near the stairs people I'm talking about.

"A Great Find"

I have been working at Yodlee full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic place to learn and grow your career. Every company has it's challenges, but at Yodlee, the employees are supportive and responsive. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience so far. From the top down, there is a feeling of team and comraderie. The work / life balance is fantastic and I would recommend this company highly.

Cons

I can't think of any cons

Advice to Management

Keep employees in the loop about future plans.