- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne, Australia Area
- - Melbourne
- - New South Wales
- - Sydney, Australia Area
- - Sydney
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - New City, NY
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Israel - All Cities
- - Tel Aviv
- - Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Area
- - Tel Aviv-Yafo
- - Tel Aviv
- Philippines - All Cities
- - Bataan
- - Cebu City, Philippines Area
- - Cebu City
Found 273 of over 276 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
My company, Yotpo, is hiring Sales Engineers. I’ve been at the company for awhile and think we have top tier culture, work life balance, and comp. If you have any experience as an SE in SaaS and e-commerce, let’s chat! Even if you don’t, my DMs are open! https://www.yotpo.com/careers/gid-4104666/
Hi all! I’ve been working on the brand side in consumer and partnerships marketing but have always felt passionate about moving into product marketing, specifically within the e-commerce space. Would love to speak with anyone who has experience with this transition and looking for any general advice or guidance! Shopify Yotpo Klarna Inc Afterpay Square Salesforce
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "No work life balance" (in 9 reviews)
- "Bad managers" (in 4 reviews)
- "Compensations & Benefits aren't from the highest in the market" (in 4 reviews)
- "Different work week compared to Israeli HQ (plus geo location), so communication requires extra focus." (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay could be better compared to market" (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Featured ReviewNov 3, 2022 - Sales in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Colleagues genuinely care about your well-being - Product innovation - NYC office culture is superb
- Cascading updates and information from top down
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 29, 2022 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Strong managerial support system for teams
Training and onboarding is not coherent
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 9, 2022 - Business Analyst in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I’m not sure. There was once some good people but most of them have left by now.
Toxic Israeli middle aged men who think they know everything.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some kind and great people, independence to take on new programs or ideas, lots of room for growth and learning - I've probably never learned so much from a company.
I've debated writing this review for a long time and finally feel like it's time. I can't count on two hands the amount of upset women I've listened to and comforted because they were not given the promotion they'd been promised for months/years. I have never worked at a company that so clearly doesn't value their employees - it's treated like a weird family -- you get the perks the free food or whatever but I would say 90% of the people I worked with there felt significantly underpaid. For three years, they've been 'auditing' their diversity demographics and I can tell you right now, when I left, there was less than 3 Black people in our NY office -- out of a 1000 person company. There is such a strange culture of bullying that goes on here - a lot of power plays etc. They always say that Yotpo is a 'no BS' company but in my experience, that just meant putting up with a ton of misogyny and then getting backlash when I matched their energy. The majority of people that are actually promoted are American or Israeli men that spent time in the army with our cofounders. When I would interview candidates for jobs I was hiring for, I genuinely felt sick to my stomach worried about the kind of culture that I was bringing them into. You also have this culture of women putting down other women simply to try to thrive there. Employees would make up rumors about other employees saying they weren't doing their job etc. and eventually in a couple of months they'd be fired. I've never seen such a weird social experiment on misogyny in the workplace.Continue reading
We take this incredibly seriously. While we recognize you are no longer with the company, we would welcome discussing this in depth if you ever feel comfortable reaching out to email@example.com. We intend to treat with great care all claims of harassment and misogyny. It sounds like our team makeup has changed quite a bit since you’ve left, fortunately. This year, nearly 40% of our new hires self-identify as non-white, and we’ve moved the needle in many other areas to create the most inclusive environment for all. As always, we continue to strive to do better.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Colleagues in the US office are great and always willing to help. - Flexibility to work from home, hybrid or at the office.
- Executives are all Isreali men who know each other from the army (a quick LinkedIn search will show you) . It's a tight group that doesn't promote any "outsiders". Mainly Isreali men/friends of executives are being prompted, whether they're competent or not. As a result there's a lack of diversity at management level and frustration with many non-isreali. - Huge disconnect between US and Tel- Aviv offices. Lacking of communication and TLV office is very removed from the business in the US. - Culture is described as "direct" which is basically an excuse to be super rude and bully people. I've seen different colleagues who got mistreated and yelled at by their bosses. Raised the issue multiple times but nothing was done.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 27, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Leadership care, coworkers are great and young at all levels, learning and enablement matter
Room for compensation growth at top level
- Former Employee★★★★★Nov 24, 2022 - Customer Success ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some great colleagues. Paid healthcare.
Terrible management. High turn over. They push people out. Unsafe culture.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 24, 2022 - Product Marketing Manager in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing team, talented people, and a solid product Great NYC office and culture
Slow career progression Lower pay / compensationContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 21, 2022 - Customer Success Manager in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My team and my manager are the only pros.
Over 90 accounts is the average. I had 120 at one point. No work life balance. Upper management says they are actively hiring but only hire when other CSMs leave. We’ve had 3+ CSMs leave in the last month due to work load and not enough pay. Other companies will pay more. Hiring managers are paying new hires more than tenured CSMs. Restructured pay for CSMs and said it was in the best interest of us but now I will be making $10-$15k less than what I am predicted to make this year. We will no longer be able to make commission on upsells and cross-sells next year and only work for a bonus pay that you can try to earn at the end of every quarter. Moving to a multi product vision where we will need to learn a new product but they won’t pay use what we deserve and just say it is in our best interest to learn another product for future growth. Can’t trust upper management.Continue reading
We’re sorry to see this comment, as the changes have been met with positive feedback overall. As we took our recent changes into consideration, our goal was to ensure all employees are compensated competitively and fairly based on our new organizational structure to reflect Yotpo’s long term vision. If you haven’t done so already, we encourage you to talk with your leaders about these new changes.
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 5, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Competitive product in its space. High win rate on important deals. WFH policy is lenient and work culture is very casual, which is great if you are into that vibe. The prospects to whom you sell are often consumer brands, which can be fun to work with. Talented hard-working sales team that is very results oriented and high performing.
Fraternity culture dominates the sales floor. If you are not a white east coast former Greek life person it's unlikely you will fit in and be able to easily work your way up the company latter. There is definitely a slightly toxic work culture where it's very numbers driven and management is just demanding more results without really stepping in to understand what is going on.Continue reading
Thank you for sharing all of this feedback. We agree, there are lots of very talented, hard-working team members here, and we’re lucky to have them 🤩 DEI is a continued journey for us. We’ve made significant progress in creating a more diverse workforce. Year to date, 40% of our US hires self-report as ethnically diverse. The entire US population is 52% male, 48% female. And over the last few months, a cross-functional group has formed the Nova program to address gender inequity in the industry and at Yotpo. We also aim to provide a diverse selection of team-building activities where everyone feels included. As always, we appreciate your feedback as always look to do better!
Yotpo Reviews FAQs
Yotpo has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 276 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Yotpo to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
81% of Yotpo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Yotpo 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.