KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 204 of over 206 reviews

4.1
Yotpo CEO Tomer Tagrin
Tomer Tagrin
Pros
  • "Great people that have a lot of fun(in 16 reviews)

• "smart & friendly people, very fast growing company, a lot of opportunities for talented people(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Tomer is a great leader and visionary, his absence in Tel Aviv is very noticeable(in 6 reviews)

• "Work life balance can be improved(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Amazing Company

Jun 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant people, super hard workers and great culture. Love working here challenged everyday and continuing to push into new markets and products.

Cons

Lot of work but its great work.

2. 5.0

Great place

Sep 16, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment fun hard working

Cons

have to wear lots of hats

3. The latest conversations about Tech

4. 3.0

Great People, but lots of Hard Work and Burnout

Aug 26, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people. Everyone across the board is generally really kind and hardworking. The culture is fun and supportive. Fun team events - the virtual ones have been cool as we worked from home. Good career opportunities. You'll learn a lot, because there's so much to do. People are constantly being promoted or moving to different parts of the company. If you are interested in another function (and you are a good performer), leadership is open to you moving. There are alot of people who have done this. Leaders are great.

Cons

Prepare to work really, really hard. Most CSMs are burnt out. The ones that aren't are just new. It does not seem like anyone can do this role for more than a year. Leadership is trying their best to correct this by hiring more, but the CS team is a revolving door.

4 people found this review helpful

Yotpo Response

Thank you for your honest feedback. It’s great to hear that the first “pro” for Yotpo is our people - we feel the same way! We’re proud of all the incredible team members who have seen internal growth here! We understand that a lot of our CSMs have faced burnout. We also know that simply hiring more amazing people isn't the only solution. We’re asking for feedback from teams so that we can use it to make an environment where everyone can thrive. Anonymous engagement surveys, round tables with leaders, and continuing to host fun team events to create a space for just that - FUN. We know there’s work to be done!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great company pending your position

Aug 24, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Yotpo has been great (sales position) to work at. Strong product, market leader, good internal organization for assets & selling materials.

Cons

Leaderships (c-suite) do just enough to give back to their employees to placate them but are extremely stingy. The organization is mainly CS and they have the least incentives of anyone. Sales takes almost 3 years to even start to get any stock options. No raises as well unless you move to a higher role.

6. 5.0

Great Company Culture

Jul 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Yotpo fosters a team-centric work culture and continues to do well at it remotely.

Cons

None I can immediately think of

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you are having a great experience working with Yotpo!

7. 1.0

Exhausted and Overworked

Apr 28, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Caring colleagues who are very willing to help. Company is growing quickly!

Cons

The customer success organization is completely overworked (12 hour days is pretty typical). Management will say that we should t be working long hours and yet they don’t do much to alleviate the workload. If you bring to their attention any sort of inefficiencies in how we work you are labeled a “complainer” and will simply not be up for promotions regardless of your performance. You need to be giddy about Yotpo 24/7 in order to climb the ladder. There is also a clear lack of diversity which leads to a very homogenous mindset within the company.

14 people found this review helpful

Yotpo Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We hear you, and feedback like this helps us pinpoint what we need to do better. We’re hiring a ton right now to alleviate stress and exhaustion for our teams. We’re diversifying where we find our candidates and working to eliminate bias in the hiring process and our internal development / mobility. Thank you again for sharing this feedback with us.

8. 5.0

Personal and professional growth

Apr 17, 2021 - Client Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are authentic, genuinely kind, and want to move everyone forward. Not many “corner cutters.” People are promoted for the right reasons. The company is adaptable - if a process doesn’t work, we change it. I’m excited to come to work every day and I’ve grown as both a professional and a person in my time at Yotpo

Cons

Lack of clearly defined career growth track.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Best Company Ever

Apr 2, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible co-workers, close knit community/teams, and great energy. Highly successful knowledge sharing and collaborations across departments (sales, product marketing, customer success, etc). Products are always updating, adapting, and improving. CS truly cares about the success and well-being of their clients. Couldn't love working here more and see myself at Yotpo for a very long time.

Cons

Long hours and not the best work life balance but that's expected at such a fast growing start up - everyone is super hard-working and ambitious.

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company - best people!

Mar 24, 2021 - Team Leader
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing company Allows for self learning Career growth Appreciative when working hard Really great people!

Cons

If you're looking for a place where you can finish your work day in 8 hours and still feel like you achieved a lot this is not it. The company is growing super fast and only those that are super dedicated will find they are exceeding their expectations and are given opportunities to grow.

2 people found this review helpful
    11. 2.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dont Read the Fake Reviews on Here

Jan 22, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people / coworkers Awesome product Important industry right now Good Culture

Cons

If you have a Sales Background coming to YOTPO is going be like nothing you have ever seen before. You'll also feel like you're at a daycare at times as well babysitting certain people. They have one mentality and that is the YOTPO way. The YOTPO formula consists of hiring kids within who have no idea what a real Sales job or culture is like. That way they can underpay them, raise goals that are only attainable based on your relationships with the Partner Team, SDR Demos, and 'luck' of inbounds..etc... which brings me to... Horrendous Leadership. Its not a sustainable environment for someone coming in from the outside who wasn't breed the YOTPO way. And the Managers / Director will do nothing to help you on this front. I hope it gets better. The company is doing amazing and the Product is fantastic. But the internal structure is beyond problematic.

15 people found this review helpful