Found 61 of over 61 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Law
Got a burning question about Younessi Law? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Younessi Law employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "2. Outstanding management and organizational structure which fosters growth and learning;" (in 5 reviews)
- "The staff is friendly and helpful." (in 5 reviews)
- "Friendly people." (in 5 reviews)
- "As my direct boss, I felt that he was an excellent leader, smart, and very fair." (in 3 reviews)
- "Above average pay." (in 3 reviews)
- "Although it is not specifically illegal to scream at your subordinates, it is illegal to create such a hostile work environment." (in 2 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Younessi Law and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- 1.0Sep 22, 2023Legal AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Everything here is negative, no positives.
Employees here have had terrible experience with the awful management. I cannot think of anything good that came out of the leadership. I despise every moment with the managers because of their horrible treatment of the employees. There's no room for growth for the employees because the managers make plenty of room for their toxicity.
- 1.0Jul 11, 2023Anonymous/EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
I am shocked that anyone would look for pros here. There aren't any! Even after spending considerable time here, I found none.
You have to self-learn everything. The firm and the management don't provide any training. The top management just assigns you stressful workloads from the beginning and expects you to keep up. It's almost impossible to keep up as the exhaustion will be too high, and the brutal hours will be endless. So, I suggest you avoid ruining your peace due to this job. Look elsewhere!
Younessi Law Reviews FAQs
Younessi Law has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 61 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Younessi Law to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 15% over the last 12 months.
77% of Younessi Law employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Younessi Law 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.