YourMembership Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
JP Guilbault

Pros
  • I am making more money than I ever have and we still have a great work environment (in 7 reviews)

• Employee happiness and work/life balance a priority (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • There have been some growing pains integrating different products, but nothing too bad (in 9 reviews)

• Upper management doesn't care about sales team/managers (in 5 reviews)

"Awesome place to work!"

I have been working at YourMembership full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This organization does a lot to care for their employees. The culture is like that of a startup, but with the securities and sturdiness of a large organization. We work hard here, but we also play hard. We have a really amazing group of employees and I feel like everyone in the company is like family. At YM, management is open for whatever you need. Doors are never closed, and you are treated like family, never like a number. If you are looking for a fun and fulfilling place to work, look no further.

Cons

Like most positions that require you to work with a diverse group of people, things can get a little stressful at times, but you always have someone who has your back and is there to assist you when you need it.

2. "Great culture and great people"

I have been working at YourMembership full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, people, benefits, fun activities. Easy to talk to anyone in the company at any time. Growing company. Ability to work from home if needed for most job positions. Good work life balances.

Cons

The pay isn't where it should be for most job positions, many of us could leave and find the same job for higher pay somewhere else which is really disappointing. Most people also don't see clear paths to move up either. The company keeps buying other companies and getting new investors, so the outlook is uncertain.

Advice to Management

Stop paying to have so many "senior" staff members that don't seem to add any value or have jobs that we don't even know what they do... and start paying the people who know your products or work with the products directly to make it better, those are the ones who keep the clients happy.

"Good product and people but one bad egg"

Former Employee - Account Executive AMS in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Account Executive AMS in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at YourMembership full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Product solid, most co workers have your back, you need to align with C level in order to move up.

Cons

CRO management style and communication with ams team is unprofessional and unbalanced. Favoritism rules but if you align properly and say the right things even when the right things aren't being said to you or the team you'll be fine.

Advice to Management

Find a new CRO

"Great place to work"

I have been working at YourMembership full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Having been in the workforce for many years, I have seen quite the range of workplace experiences. YM, by far, is definitely one of the best work environments I've ever been in. Intelligent co-workers and management, combined with team-building activities, available food and drink, and just positive people make it a great place to work. Many of the younger employees come in and don't really have any benchmarks to measure YM against, but as a long-time worker, I can tell them that YM is leaps and bounds above many they are likely to experience. I've had my own personal challenges, and I have been amazed at the effort YM can go to, to ensure they keep knowledgeable people working here.

Cons

Client over-expectations are really the only downside. I think most of this is due to either start-ups or those who have never gone through a software implementation change before, so they expect to be hands off, when really, it is their tool.

Advice to Management

My only advice to management would be to continue to consider the work/life balance and always keep that in mind. Generally, this is an area where YM excels, but with growth, this can often suffer....so something to be mindful of.

"Completing Year Three"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Pros

Every year I’ve worked here, I’ve been stretched beyond my wildest dreams. I’ve learned so much. I work with the most amazing smart people and we all care and respect each other. With our continuing growth, new opportunities are really starting to happen for many, especially for top performers.
    Oh, did I mention I work for a real leader, a well-accomplished leader who I’m not afraid to tell him “ I don’t know how to do that”! He says” no problem”, “go figure it out”. Yep, if they will have me, I’m staying.

Cons

There’s an opportunity for enhanced pay practices, especially for those you want to keep. Check the market to see how we’re doing. I’d also like a bit more frequent communication across the company but I will say I’ve seen improvement over the past year.

Advice to Management

Spend more time with the "FRONT-LINE", we want to help grow the company too.
    .We have all kinds of ideas.

"All in ONE!"

Current Employee - Manager Talent Acquisition in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Manager Talent Acquisition in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at YourMembership full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When I moved from Charlotte, NC to Tampa, FL I was unsure if I would find a place to call my second home that would provide me with all the wants and needs I required in an employer. Not all companies are perfect but what company is? So, I focused on finding the company that is right for me.

What I wanted and needed and found to be true at YM:
    •Stability
    •Opportunity for growth
    •Flexibility
    •Creative environment
    •Leaders who support and mentor
    •Environment allowing employees to share knowledge and expertise
    •A place worth 8-10 hours of my day
    •Company growth
    •An environment without sheet-rock walls (a place where all employees no matter their position are heard, understood and treated equally).
    •FUN, Challenging and leave feeling accomplished.

Cons

My commute is over an hour and a half one way however; this is not a Con of YM however; it does speak volumes of YM’s culture for one to drive this distance every day to work.

8. "YM: Where You Can Be Yourself"

Current Employee - Marketing in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at YourMembership (Less than a year)

Pros

A fun and collaborative place to make a difference and help others. The flexibility allows for unlimited creativity and production. Leadership is visionary and trusting, yet friendly and convivial. The team environment is like no other that I have participated in. I strongly feel that as a professional, I can be me.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, elevating the bar as we continue to grow.

9. "Getting work done? Check! Having fun? Check!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at YourMembership full-time

Pros

* Collaboration with other team-mates and departments is highly encouraged.
    * Growth potential within the company.
    * Tools given to employees to complete their tasks are for the most part very good.
    * Personal development of employees is a big priority.
    * Flexibility with hours and other job aspects.
    * No micromanagement.
    * Management is very approachable. Their open door policy is 10/10, and you can literally go to them with just about any issue.
    * Co-workers treat each other like family.
    * Internal events are constantly planned and hosted!
    * Modern workplace feel.

Cons

* Not the most competitive salary.
    * Communication can fall through cracks at times (just like most companies).

Advice to Management

* Stay as transparent as possible with goals.
    * Communication is highly valued! Being on the same page allows your employees to complete tasks more efficiently.
    * Continue to get to know your employees' personal life. It truly does matter!

10. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Support Specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

Fun Environment, Free snacks and drinks, Sunny Florida

Cons

Nothing to say here. Great Company

11. "Support"

Current Employee - Support Specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at YourMembership full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly company and management.
    Always looking for your best interest.
    Very interactive with workers.
    Very understanding management staff.
    The best working environment I have ever worked in

Cons

There are not many cons if any simply because of how accommodating and understanding of issues and needs the staff and company is. There is not any cons for me and even if they were, the pros would far out weight the cons.

Advice to Management

Keep doing things the way you are because everything seems to be great. All the values of the company and the culture of the company is one that is inviting.