Find jobs for Clinical Supervisor

Youth Villages CEO Patrick Lawler
Patrick Lawler
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Youth Villages and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company to work for

Dec 26, 2021 - Clinical Supervisor in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Promotes from within, sense of pride

Cons

I don’t have any current cons

Youth Villages

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your time with our organization, and we wish you well in your future endeavors. Thank you for your time with us!

2. 2.0

Steer Clear

Dec 6, 2021 - Clinical Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can be fulfilling at times Most people are there because they care

Cons

No work life balance Poor boundaries/asked to do things by leadership that they would not be willing to do More focused on numbers than

Youth Villages

Thank you for your feedback! At Youth Villages, children’s needs come first, but we also believe in being committed to our staff’s success and support. We strive to maintain open communication with management and our colleagues. That said, we take your concerns very seriously and will take this feedback to the appropriate teams. Please reach out to us to share any additional feedback at feedback@youthvillages.org.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Nov 4, 2021 - Clinical Supervisor in Knoxville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, leadership truly cares, you can move up quickly

Cons

Sometimes hours are long depending the need.

Youth Villages

Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for working with our youth. Working with the children and families we serve is very rewarding but has its challenges. We’re glad you were part of a strong team that worked to help you improve the lives of our families. Best of luck to you, and thank you for sharing your time and talent with Youth Villages. Please reach out to us to share any additional feedback at feedback@youthvillages.org.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Truly great place to work

Sep 29, 2021 - Clinical Applications Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very family oriented with a powerfully compelling mission. Commitment from leadership to the mission.

Cons

Non-profit means non-profit pay. Still better than most other companies in the same sphere

Youth Villages

Thank you for your feedback! We have ensured that every frontline employee who works directly with youth receives reasonable, competitive compensation. (All Youth Villages full-time positions begin at least at $15 an hour.) We also offer a competitive benefits package that rivals that of many for-profit companies. The continuing enhancement of salary and benefits is at the forefront of our CEO’s priorities in every location we serve. Please reach out to us to share any additional feedback at feedback@youthvillages.org.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work!

May 18, 2021 - Clinical Supervisor in Raynham, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Competitive Salary - Culture of the office - Supportive environment - Opportunity for Growth - Cell phone/Mileage compensation - Having an impact on children and families - Constant direction with treatment from leadership

Cons

- Work/Life balance - On call system needs revamping - Benefits

Youth Villages

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a thoughtful review about your experience working at Youth Villages. During the hiring process, we aim to be very transparent about the non-traditional hours and scheduling that is required for many of our positions. Employees enjoy the flexibility of working with company-issued laptops and creating their own meeting schedules, but it does require time management skills. We understand our line of work may require extra time, particularly if a child or family is in crisis. The work required at times can be demanding, but hopefully fulfilling and beneficial to all involved. Please reach out to us to share any additional feedback at feedback@youthvillages.org.

6. 3.0

Okay

May 28, 2021 - Clinical Supervisor in Greensboro, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, flexibility, mostly great people to work with

Cons

Leadership expects too much at times. Lacks versatility and compassion for their staff.

1 person found this review helpful

Youth Villages

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to maintain open communication with management and our colleagues. At Youth Villages, children’s needs come first but we also believe in being committed to our staff’s success and support. That said, we take your concerns very seriously and will take this feedback to the appropriate teams. Please reach out to us to share any additional feedback at feedback@youthvillages.org.

7. 5.0

Great company

Mar 10, 2021 - Clinical Supervisor in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, good benefits, caring organization

Cons

Difficult work at times working with tough populations

Youth Villages

Thank you for sharing! We are glad you are enjoying the culture and the people. We are constantly meeting and brainstorming ways to decrease the stress associated with the job. Please reach out to us to share any additional feedback at feedback@youthvillages.org.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee

Youth Villages- great place to work

Apr 16, 2021 - Clinical Social Worker - LICSW in Auburn, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The flexible schedules and offers many services.

Cons

Lack of professionalism in management.

9. 2.0
    Current Employee

A stepping stone or a trap.

Oct 11, 2020 - Clinical Liaison in Memphis, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Impactful work. Incentives and programs like classes to get certified/licensed in stuff, all expenses paid.

Cons

They will work you to death if you let then (sometimes even if you don't). raises are not a thing unless you sign up for more work. Several non-degreed positions make more than degreed positions. High turnover. Don't sign contracts unless you want to be trapped for sveral years.

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Public Relations Coordinator

Thank you for taking out the time to give us a thoughtful review. During the hiring process we aim to be very transparent about the non-traditional hours and scheduling that is required of our frontline staff. Many staff members enjoy the flexibility of working with company issued laptops and creating their own meeting schedules, but it does require time management skills. We understand our line of work may require extra time. The work required at times can be demanding, but hopefully fulfilling and beneficial to all involved. Please reach out to us to share any additional feedback at feedback@youthvillages.org.

10. 5.0

Great place to work!

Aug 22, 2020 - Clinical Supervisor in Woburn, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work at

Cons

No cons about working here

Senior Public Relations Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews