Zühlke Reviews

4.5
Zühlke Group CEO Fabrizio Ferrandina
Fabrizio Ferrandina
Pros
Cons
  • "Zuhlke is still relatively new in Hong Kong(in 2 reviews)

• "Agile processes and values such as feedback culture, personal responsibility and culture of failure are very well established at Zuhlke(in 2 reviews)

1. "Innovative and supportive employer, good place for self development"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hong Kong

I have been working at Zühlke full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flat hierarchy, transparent corporate culture Truly International working environment, got chances to involve in cross-region project and get exposure for various aspects Provide training schemes to learn new things, including soft and hard skill

Cons

nothing come to my mind so far

Zühlke2020-05-06

May 14, 2020Junior Talent and Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking out the time to leave us your feedback! We love that we're able to provide an environment where our people can grow, learn and be part of a global network of experts.

2. "very good employer"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Frankfurt am Main

I worked at Zühlke full-time

Pros

open communication, open to innovation and employees initiatives

Cons

salary in comparison to the situation on the market was rather not competitive

Zühlke2020-05-04
  3. "Employee friendly company"

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Singapore

I have been working at Zühlke full-time

Pros

Culture of continuous improvement Management is accessible and transparent. Great learning opportunities Awesome colleagues Flat hierarchy Generous training budget Monthly Employee Days Yearly team camps

Cons

Teams are supposed to work from client’s office most of the time No medical benefits for the family No stock options

Zühlke2020-05-03

May 11, 2020Talent & Engagement Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We pride ourselves on our culture and are happy to have staff to contribute to it and grow together with us! To address your feedback on teams working from client office most of the time - we understand the concerns and always encourage all staff to participate in our team bonding activities. Apart from our monthly Employee Day, we encourage all staff to join us in our fortnightly coding nights, exercise sessions and board games Friday.

4. "Lots of learning to do"

4.0
    Current Employee - Professional Software Engineer in Singapore

I have been working at Zühlke full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Values are well-embodied and constantly practised - Training is a priority for management - Often surrounded by talented colleagues

Cons

- Clients and projects are currently limited to a few industries - While the culture is great, many projects aren't fully staffed by employees

Zühlke2020-04-30

May 11, 2020Talent & Engagement Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! 'Outstanding performance' is one of our core values, with our comprehensive training budget/leave days, coding nights and focus groups as prime examples of how it is incorporated into daily work practices. We place great emphasis on the learning and development because we believe that our employees shape the future of Zuhlke!

5. "One of the best places to work in HK"

5.0

I have been working at Zühlke

Pros

Flexible working hours, amazing work culture, balanced work social life. As an expat, I never feel alone as the colleagues are so friendly. Professional Development You get a generous training budget that you can use to do courses, attend conferences etc. You have a career path planning session every six months. Moreover, you have an annual session which aims to plan your professional targets for next year which I feel is really helpful.

Cons

Not a place for you if you don’t want to learn. Also, as they hire the best talents in the market, I think the compensation could be a little better.

Zühlke2020-03-07
  6. "Living the values"

Current Employee - Lead Project Manager in Hong Kong

I have been working at Zühlke full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Courage, freedom, support, learning, caring, teamwork - for Zuhlke these are not just some big words. We really live them day to day. We spend most of our adult life at work and it’s very important we spend it at the right place with the right people doing something we love - and Zuhlke creates just that kind of opportunity.

Cons

Services could be better, and more centered towards employees, rather then towards themselves (e.g. HR, accounting etc.).

Zühlke2020-03-03
  7. "Unique combination of professionalism, creativity and modesty"

Current Employee - Lead Project Manager, Scrum Master in Hong Kong

I have been working at Zühlke full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture at Zuhlke is a rare find in Hong Kong, where there is a strong emphasis on transparency and professional development. Ample opportunities are available for employees to discover and extend their potentials. Achievements of employees are recognized and are genuinely appreciated by leaders and peers. The leaders are transparent and accessible, and they give you the full attention to listen to what you have to say. I always feel I have the freedom to speak my mind.

Cons

The dynamic nature and wide variety of work may not be for everyone.

Zühlke2020-03-03
  8. "Great team"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Sai Ying Pun

I have been working at Zühlke full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Zuhlke has an open and supportive company culture. Colleagues are competent and willing to help. The company offers a wide variety of client projects and continuously invests in personal and professional development.

Cons

Zuhlke is still relatively new in Hong Kong.

Zühlke2020-03-02
  9. "A great company to work for in the UK that looks after it's customers"

Former Employee - MD Business Development in London, England

I worked at Zühlke full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Culture: Respect for employees, high performance, honesty and integrity, employee development, open communication Very intelligent colleagues CEO (Wolfgang Emmerich) is a great leader. Believes nothing is impossible. Passionate and loyal customers.

Cons

Although decisions get made quickly the company can take too long to implement them. Swings from too much (customer) demand, to under-utilisation of engineers. Addressing that now by investing in more sales and marketing capacity. Deserves to be larger than it is

Zühlke2020-02-04

April 14, 2020HR

Thank you very much for the review and the advice! Growing and preserving our amazing culture continues to be our priority and we always consider this in our decision making processes. All the best for you and your future endeavours!

10. "Rare gem"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in London, England

I worked at Zühlke full-time for more than a year

Pros

Talented colleagues in a buoyant and passionate environment. Friendly and supportive atmosphere. Great culture and working conditions.

Cons

Project rotation was slow in my experience.

Zühlke2020-01-13

April 14, 2020HR

Thank you for your review! It is important for us to understand what points of improvement should be our priority but also what we should focus on keeping as great as it already is, like our culture and friendly and collaborative work environment which we continue to work on growing and maintaining. All the best!

Found 52 reviews