ZINFI Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

"Telemarketer"

Current Employee - Telemarketer in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Telemarketer in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with zinfi for two years and seen continuous growth of the company. I have also been given more responsibility and reach out to partners to provide marketing services. It is great to learn different markets and industries

Cons

My manager is not always available for guidance and help. At times project loads are too much, and sometimes there isn't enough. There has to be more coordination between the customer and management to make sure we are not always rushing.

Advice to Management

there should be more visibility of what we are supposed to do two or three months down the road.

"Program Manager"

Former Employee - Partner Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Partner Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at ZINFI Technologies (More than a year)

Pros

Good Company to build your career in the field of Digital Marketing and Channel Sales

Cons

Salary get delayed at times but overall it is good. They are very good in paperwork so no need to worry about getting any letter on time.

"Great place to grow"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at ZINFI Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Zinfi is growing fast and creating a lot of opportunities. It is also getting a lot of industry recognition and analyst recommendations. Most people that are coming on board are bringing in a lot of talent. Zinfi has operations in multiple countries so it is great to work with a lot of talented people from around the world. I started at an entry level but over the past four years grown a lot based on many projects I was allowed to work on. Colleagues are great and very supportive.

Cons

Very little work life balance due to constant work load. Some people are overloaded, but a few don't have enough to do. Need more middle management training. At times you have to do meetings late in the evening to talk to customers and colleagues from other part of the world. If you are not a self-starter, you will sink real fast as there is too much to do and not enough support.

Advice to Management

Not sure. May be build more local teams versus have the operation so distributed? Some online training material is available, but should build more online classes for remote employees and teams. A lot of people have posted on this at Glassdoor and management should do something about this.

"Business Development & Management"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies (Less than a year)

Pros

Here a few weeks and already lovin' the work environment and frenetic projects and people on my team. Soooo much potential and our product differentiation is unbeatable.

Cons

Limited negs all around. Sorry.

"Winning"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Constantly growing globally. Hiring people in multiple countries. Lots of opportunities for marketing people both at entry and experienced levels. you have to be independent though. not a good environment for people who need a lot of supervision and help.

Cons

Too many new people. Not all managers are fully trained. Lots of growing pains. zinfi is quite distributed. the CEO talks about a hub and spoke model. what he means is in each country there is a core group of people, but then other employees and contractors in multiple cities around the country. they are doing this to hire talent wherever they can find.

Advice to Management

Not sure. Train middle management?

"Awesome!"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic, visionary product. Incredibly awesome, intelligent and driven coworkers. Acquired 14 new accounts in last 12 months. Winning against competition in multiple markets.

Cons

Too distributed. Not everyone in one place. Lacks day to day management support.

Advice to Management

Career paths need to be clearly defined. Lots of people are getting promoted, but I do not understand as a remote employee what I have to do.

"Creative Design"

Current Employee - Creative Director in Buffalo, NY
    Current Employee - Creative Director in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast growing company, Lots of growing pains. Got 8 new accounts in 2015. Winning against competition everyday.

Cons

A lot of new people coming on board. Not everyone is a good fit. Management needs to screen out candidates better

Advice to Management

Spend more time hiring better people

"Great for remote employees"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of freedom for remote employees to get the job done. They have a great automated marketing system, and once you are trained it really helps you to do your job. I was up and running in a few days of training.

Cons

Provide more commission and incentives for higher performing remote employees versus using flat compensation band.

Advice to Management

Reach out to remote employees more.

"Learned a lot"

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in Cottonwood Heights, UT

I worked at ZINFI Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I left zinfi last year after three years with the company. I started as a telemarketer, but quickly grew into inside sales position. I was given a lot of coaching and hands on experiences. My manager was great and she came from an agency so i learnt a lot from her too. Since I speak both English and Portuguese, I supported clients from both US and Latin America. I never thought I would be able to use my non-English language skills and learn marketing at the same time. It was a great ride.However what I learnt at zinfi helped me to get a great opportunity with my current company. zinfi was a great training ground for me since I only had two years of experience.

Cons

The team that is supporting US and Canada is much larger than the team supporting latin america. So we didnt have enough training materials, and my manager was not flexible with my work hours. Sometimes I ended up working 12 hour days since the hours are different for latin america. I also felt my career opportunities were limited in zinfi because there were not enough projects from latin america.

Advice to Management

Hire sales people in Brazil and Mexico so that you have more projects from latin america. There is a lot of opportunities there but management was very focused on the US market.

"Team driven, but highly competitive"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at ZINFI Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working as an inside sales rep for the past two years. It has been an amazing learning experience. I started as an appointment setter - primarily working for client's projects, but now I am focused on inside sales. Zinfi has a highly structured sales process, and we use this in all countries. There are a lots of training material available now. Since we use our own products to do all the marketing and sales activities, it is relatively easy for us to learn the product and sell at the same time.

Cons

Constant feature releases, almost two to three times a quarter, creates quite a bit of challenge in keeping up.

Advice to Management

Management should only do one release per quarter and make sure sales people are fully trained. It is at times embarrassing to be on a call with a client and then realize some of the core features have changed.