ZMAC Transportation Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

ZMAC Transportation Solutions President Matt Ziegler
Matt Ziegler
  1. "A great environment"

Current Employee - Undisclosed in Racine, WI

I have been working at ZMAC Transportation Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Zmac is very focused on maintaining a great environment for the employees, and it's refreshing. There is a good management team that encourages employees to achieve their goals, and guides them on how to do it. All of the coworkers are very fun people.

Cons

The job can be stressful. It's high pressure, but also high reward.

ZMAC Transportation Solutions2019-10-30

"Typical Sales-not a career!"

I have been working at ZMAC Transportation Solutions

Pros

Dart League and naps during breaks

Cons

It’s a sales job. Not a career. They welcome you in with smiling faces, then you are quickly judged by your performance. Management has anger issues. They know how to yell, not talk. Everyone here knows it’s just a paycheck. HR is worthless, and upper management turns their head. The leads they give you to start off are crap leads nobody else wants, or has gotten anywhere with. Makes it very frustrating for us! The employees who have been here the longest are clearly favored. It’s a drama filled building with no outlook.

ZMAC Transportation Solutions2019-12-23

ZMAC Transportation Solutions Response

January 29, 2020Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback, we are committed to creating a comfortable, and transparent and collaborative environment for all our employees so I’m disappointed to hear about some of your experiences. We are taking your feedback and addressing all the places we missed in delivering a great experience for you. If you would like to share more about your experiences please contact me by emailing aortiz@zmactransport.com so that we can set up a time to talk. Thank you again for the feedback. -Human Resources

3. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Lead

I have been working at ZMAC Transportation Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful staff, great culture, they really go to bat for their employees, and great location. Training is great! They help you become as successful as you can be!

Cons

As of currently there are no cons

ZMAC Transportation Solutions2019-10-30
  4. "Good company to work for-Sales Exec"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

I have been working at ZMAC Transportation Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, work phone, benefits, PTO, etc. Good training, lots of opportunities for progression, good salary and benefits. They care about their workers. I had quite a bit of latitude in terms of getting the jobs done. It is a challenge no doubt about that and there is cold calling that goes into place but, this job is rewarding and the relationships one is able to build with their customers is rewarding.

Cons

Parking and not enough bathrooms.

ZMAC Transportation Solutions2019-10-29

"My experiences!"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Mount Pleasant, WI

I worked at ZMAC Transportation Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Only Pro to this gig was being able to have a cocktail at 3pm on a Friday after a stressful week of no accountability. Had a pretty cool mentor that helped me secure business a few weeks before they let me go.

Cons

To many moving parts to actually get anywhere. Prorated PTO that they decide to deduct from your last paychecks if you didn’t earn the PTO. They say that their culture is great but it really isn’t. There is about 15 or so sales executives that have been there for years and once a new employee comes on and builds up customers that the seasoned sales executives have failed at for so long and if that new employee isn’t hitting there goal then Zmac decides to fire them. The sales executives who have been there get all the hard work you put into securing those customers after all of there failed attempts. Kind of like the rich keep getting richer. Don’t let them fool you they are not a great place to work they do put on a good show though

ZMAC Transportation Solutions2019-10-10
  6. "Fun yet stressful"

Current Employee - Carrier Executive

Pros

Co-workers are supportive and helpful.

Cons

There's not much room for growth.

ZMAC Transportation Solutions2019-09-11
  7. "True Sales Job"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Racine, WI

I worked at ZMAC Transportation Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked with a lot of good people and made some great friendships. The building is very cool, laid back dress code, and plenty of restaurants and bars within walking distance. The training was good, both trainers balance each other out well. The Sales Manager is great.

Cons

It is a true sales job (lots of stress). I found out this type of job wasn't for me.

ZMAC Transportation Solutions2019-04-01

"strategist"

I worked at ZMAC Transportation Solutions part-time

Pros

a good place to work

Cons

HR should be better managed

ZMAC Transportation Solutions2018-10-30

"Sad I had to leave"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Racine, WI

I worked at ZMAC Transportation Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are many great things about working with ZMac. The first and largest reason would be the people. ZMac is a huge family and the way they treat each other shows just that. People are very supportive and any time I had an issue, there were multiple folks reaching out to help. ZMac is also different in the way they conduct business. The way ZMac treats it's customers is above and beyond most trucking brokerages do. I wish I didn't have to move so I could have stayed there!

Cons

Job can be stressful sometimes so any future employees must have a level head and great problem solving skills.

ZMAC Transportation Solutions2018-03-26

"A Work Environment That Helps You Thrive!"

Current Employee - Sales in Racine, WI

Pros

There are many things to love about Zmac Transportation Solutions! As a parent, your schedule can get hectic with children falling ill on short notice, and management will be the first ones to tell you "Family first!" The hands on training by their training managers gives you the knowledge you need to achieve the goals that are given to you! Not to mention that with the companies current growth, there are opportunities for growth and to move up all the time! I would describe the environment here more as a family than as co workers.

Cons

As with all jobs, the compensation could be a little better.

ZMAC Transportation Solutions2018-03-26

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 19 reviews