Found 2,319 of over 7K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about ZS Associates
Feeling stuck at my salary (170k-180k) and not sure if it will grow much at ZS, in the next few years till I get promoted. Are there ways to transition my skills outside of consulting to get a bump and better WLB? Would love to hear stories of those who have done this and what skills you picked up to be successful
Anyone else super burned out and demoralized? We remain understaffed and are drowning in work, but no compensation has been made for all the extra burden. The raise was not enough to compensate for doing way beyond our typical workload. Yet ZS still expects perfect attention to every little detail and we risk getting called out publicly for any mistake.
Got a burning question about ZS Associates? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ZS Associates employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people across offices who care for other team member's professional growth and well being" (in 760 reviews)
- "Good Culture and Fast" (in 554 reviews)
- "Allowances and work culture is good" (in 459 reviews)
- "The pay is good (we are still getting raises and bonuses in the recession)" (in 234 reviews)
- "Good salary compensation and hands on experience with both client and back office" (in 211 reviews)
- "No work life balance Not much tools used thus making the use of skills and development stagnent" (in 1876 reviews)
- "Late working hours due to US overlap" (in 640 reviews)
- "long hours and hours spent at work are almost equally valued as the quality of the output." (in 160 reviews)
- "poor management and exploitation of freshers" (in 93 reviews)
- "some managers do a poor job of pushing back on client expectations leading to unhealthy hours by some teams" (in 71 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ZS Associates and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Dec 15, 2019Decision Analytics AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune City
Learning is steep and pushy to great extent.
No work life balance that is very common but people are not nice in may be few teams. Personal grudges are hold and asigned PIP for no good reason after working for more than 2 years. Politics plays very important role in this firm.1
- 3.0May 17, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Work culture at its best Best opportunities Best Exposure
Work life balance is the main disadvantage here and work hours are generally stretched longer than expected