Cover image for Zammo.ai

100% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 9 of over 9 reviews

5.0
Zammo.ai CEO  Alex Farr (no image)
Alex Farr

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

470.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Zammo.ai~5377589
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Senior Frontend Developer

Jul 10, 2022 - Frontend Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have a great culture and always put the customers first.

Cons

They should extend the contract or use direct hire.

2. 5.0

All that I expected

May 2, 2022 - Customer Success Manager (CSM)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for a small company in an emerging market has its fair share of challenges. In my role, I'm given a lot of autonomy and flexibility to not only meet those challenges but also define how those challenges are met. Management and co-workers are very supportive and we constantly encourage each other. I don't think I've ever worked in such a positive environment!

Cons

Zammo.ai is 100% remote, so if you're not the kind of person who feels comfortable reaching out to others on Slack or Teams then you might get yourself lost. Keeping yourself visible is a must for success!

3. Join the Zammo.ai team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Employer. Revolutionary Product. Empowering All Businesses in their Online Presences.

Jun 30, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Yakima, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Team. Virtual Work. Amazing Product. Getting to help improve and reshape how society uses technology. Flexible. Exciting environment. Energizing culture. Forward momentum.

Cons

It depends on who you are. At this moment it is a young company. Growing pains also include Growing room, for people with ambition and willingness to roll up their sleeves and expand beyond their job titles. This then positions them to move higher and farther far beyond a situated and entrenched corporate job. But some prefer the pre-developed structure. And that's ok. But others, such as myself, enjoy creating an efficient and effective machine, and consciously maneuver around the ruts that many companies have gradually slid into. Each day brings new lessons and growth. Some people like having the same routine; great for them. Routine is a good thing when managed properly. But there is an extra level of excitement having a pace that is determined by new opportunities and projects and challenges. And that is something I in particular enjoy.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Professional, positive, and encouraging!

Dec 8, 2021 - Technical Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Zammo.ai is the team spirit, professionalism, positivity, and the encouragement to contribute and grow. Every person is significant. The product is amazing, ground-breaking, and exciting to sell and support. It's the best company I've ever worked for, and I've been working for over 40 years!

Cons

Business is booming, so sometimes we work long hours. But it's always appreciated and totally worth it!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Innovative product with a family culture

Nov 16, 2021 - Vice President of Marketing in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

As in many startups, Zammo gives their teammates a LOT of autonomy and values new ideas around process and efficiency.

Cons

Being in an emerging market, it is a continued challenge to raise awareness, grow demand, and illuminate the impact of our software platform.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Zammo provides an amazing opportunity for growth!

Jul 2, 2021 - Marketing Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is great collaboration between departments. Everyone has the goal of producing a great product, whether it's something that comes from sales, marketing, engineering, etc. that everyone feels confident in and can utilize in growing our company. It truly feels like a team and you can feel it in the excitement and encouragement everyone has.

Cons

Being a smaller company, the resources available aren't as extensive as there would be in a larger enterprise company.

8. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Amazing Product, Amazing Customers, Amazing Team, Amazing Culture

Apr 26, 2022 - Technical Specialist in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to take ownership of your work and are expected to stand up to the task when required. The team is distributed but everyone is a champion in their role. The leadership is top tier and yet one of the most humble and empathetic people that I've interacted with. HR is very helpful and continuously puts in efforts to make the environment much more engaged.

Cons

Most processes are still in the early stages of being set up as the team continues to grow, so sometimes things might go a bit slow and you won't have the full visibility until you ask. Sometimes work can get too monotonous. Opportunity for individual growth is directly tied to the company's growth. It's a remote-only role, so there's obviously a lack of human interaction. But it's a trade-off that comes with some benefits to offset.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love Zammo

May 2, 2022 -  in York, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at zammo is a pleasure. Initially I was nervous transitioning from an office to remote but zammo is an example of somewhere that is doing it well. I am trusted to manage my own workload time and decisions The engineering team support each other and are very focused on building a world-class product. The company makes me feel like I'm part of the zammo family. Trst, flexibility, teamwork .... and a great product!

Cons

None that I can think of

10. 5.0

Positives of Zammo.ai

Nov 19, 2021 - Digital Media Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zammo's team members are some of the most genuine, hard-working, and accepting individuals. The work culture, inclusivity, and energy the company elicits is amazing. Every team member feels like their voice matters, and overall the company is very enjoyable to be a part of.

Cons

There are no Cons I can think of!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews