KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Nice people that always trying to make the atmosphere friendly(in 5 reviews)
  • "Work/Life balance is great.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent corporate culture, commitment to stability, great work/life balance

Cons

Company is growing, which could cause some instability, but management is very focused on handling it

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Company I ever joined...CEO Approval/Employee Retention | Very High! Not surprised as a Zattoo Employee!

Jun 20, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is pretty friendly and happy to be working here. You work with happy people who are not stressed and who love their job. Coming to work is fun. Work/Life balance is great. Work from home if possible and needed!

Cons

None... I can think of.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

NA

Aug 25, 2022 - Web Editor in Kampong Pokok Assam
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary on time and the people are nice

Cons

There is no AC like what bro

4. 5.0

Amazing place to work!

May 4, 2022 - Ad Operations in Zürich
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly environment. Smart and passionate professionals. Work-life balance. Hybrid working. A company with a lot of vision for the future.

Cons

So far haven't experienced something disappointing.

Zattoo Response

One of our main goals is to provide our Zattooies with the right balance of work and personal life, and we are pleased to learn from your review that this is being accomplished; it means a lot to us that you took the time to provide us with feedback. One of the benefits we provide is our Hybrid working mode, or as we call it Zybrid, which permits everyone at Zattoo more flexibility in where they deliver their daily work while still emphasizing the importance of onsite collaboration, human interaction, and connection. Greetings, Your TA team

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nice environment

Jun 3, 2022 - IT Systems Administrator in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people that always trying to make the atmosphere friendly

Cons

Nothing to share here. I didn't notice anything.

Zattoo Response

We are delighted to learn that you are pleased with our working atmosphere. @zattoo live our core values of sustainability, Unaufgeregte Kompetenz, impact principles, continuous improvement, empowerment, and respect every day to ensure a dynamic and lively company culture where all of our zattoies feel safe and included

6. 5.0

👍

Feb 3, 2022 - Engineer Manager in Zürich
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company for work for

Cons

Life is good in Zattoo, join us

Zattoo Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We appreciate your input. At zattoo we endeavor each day to live our core values of impact, sustainability, Unaufgeregte Kompetenz, continuous improvement, empowerment, and respect and it's a pleasure to hear that you're enjoying your time here with us. Regards, Your TA team.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome company which lives up to it's values

Jul 13, 2021 - Backend Engineer in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the first company I have worked in, which not only claims to be an engineering company, but also totally tries to be it. I have a feeling that the whole long-term goal of the company is to scale better than competitors, and just wait them to die out. Therefore engineering seems to be the biggest focus. You also have a lot of freedom to improve (engineer), make an impact and personally grow.

Cons

The number of completely useless mandatory company-wide meetings is higher than it could be. That might be an early sign of emerging bureaucracy and management problems. Work-life balance is generally great in the company, but it would probably be nice to have a more rewarding/fair on-call system for ops.

Zattoo Response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you have the freedom to make an impact, ensuring our employees have room to improve and grow is very important to us. Thank you for your feedback regarding company meetings. We value everyone’s time and always do our best to use it as efficiently as possible. At the same time, staying connected and well-informed about important topics that are going on in the company is a vital part of our culture. During remote times we feel that it is even more important to come together. For example our weekly company meeting provides an opportunity for transparency and regular management updates as well as an additional chance to get to know your new colleagues and discuss news with them afterwards. We try to make this as fun and interactive as possible. Of course as a technology company we do practice agile methodology, which involves regular ceremonies. We’re always happy to receive constructive feedback and would appreciate any suggestions on how we can improve your experience at Zattoo. Feel free to share your ideas directly with the People Team. You can also do that by submitting your feedback in our annual Engagement survey, in case you haven’t done it yet. Your Talent Acquisition Team

8. 5.0

I recommend it

Nov 29, 2021 - L&D Manager in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working atmosphere, diversity of cultures, transparency.

Cons

No relevant cons until this moment.

Zattoo Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. The Zattoo team is pleased to learn that you are satisfied with the company's culture and feel that the environment is genuine. As a company, we strive to live by our core values of impact, sustainability, Unaufgeregte Kompetenz, continuous improvement, empowerment, and respect each day in order to ensure a strong and healthy company culture. Regards, Your TA team.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing culture

Apr 5, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Berlin
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture of this company is just stunning, all the people are very polite and considerate. The product is probably not the fanciest at first instance, but once you dig deeper into what the thing is all about, you do fall in love. Very motivated and engaged people in general. Some of the finest professionals you can meet and a very mature environment.

Cons

The company is not large and people are staying long, which can be tricky if you do not bond.

3 people found this review helpful

Zattoo Response

Thank you for the great review! We are delighted that you love the product as much as we do! It is great to hear that you found our staff polite and considerate. Being respectful is one of our company values and we live it everyday. While we are proud of our tenured staff and that we are a friendly bunch, we can understand your point that it could be tricky if you do not make an instant connection. We are constantly working on our onboarding plan for new joiners to help you feel welcomed from day one. We have ambitious growth plans over the next few years so hopefully that means there will be plenty of new Zattooies to bond with. Your Talent Acquisition Team

10. 5.0

Great and relaxed atmosphere

Jul 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Above average salaries - Great technology and loads of data

Cons

- Not really a personalized development plan

Zattoo Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide our employees with the best tools possible, as well as competitive compensation and flexible working. We appreciate hearing that you agree! We are dedicated to improving and are actively taking measures to provide more personalised development plans. Our People Operations team is growing so that we have more resources to focus on building some great training and development programs. We hope that you start to see the effects of this very soon! Feel free to share your ideas directly with the People Team. You can also do that by submitting your feedback in our annual Engagement survey, in case you haven’t done it yet. Your Talent Acquisition Team

Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Reviews

Zattoo Reviews FAQs

Zattoo has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Zattoo to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Zattoo employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Zattoo. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

100% of Zattoo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zattoo 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Zattoo to be career development, management, culture and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Zattoo Job Seekers