Found 2,294 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people I work with are great" (in 124 reviews)
- "Laid back environment and flexible hours" (in 89 reviews)
- "great coworkers and enviroment." (in 76 reviews)
- "You can get free food if you befriend the cooks and it's a good part" (in 60 reviews)
- "The flexible schedule was a great perk" (in 41 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Zaxby's and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Nov 8, 2023General Manager/Operating PartnerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsAtlanta, GA
Overall Great Company to work for.
I worked for 2 separate franchisees and they both took my hard work ethic for granted. Once you show them that you’ll go above and beyond, they’ll start playing you.
- 4.0Nov 11, 2023Table RunnerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAthens, GA
Half priced food, entry level job experience
Late hours, nights and weekends, low pay
- 5.0Oct 25, 2023HR DirectorCurrent Employee
Flexibility to go new programs and lay solid foundations
role was confusing at first not knowing where to start building up from when I was the first employee to assume this position.1
- 3.0Nov 6, 2023Crew TrainerCurrent EmployeeBelleview, FL
Some reason to work at Zaxby's is the ability to work fast pace with others help build friendships and helps build your communication skills as well.
Some of the downsides to working at Zaxby's is the constant labor being pushed at all times, never catching a break on night shift and scrubbing and cleaning while being slow on day shift.
Zaxby's Reviews FAQs
Zaxby's has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,328 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Zaxby's to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
48% of Zaxby's employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zaxby's 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.