Cover image for Zco Corporation

4.5
90% Recommend to a Friend
83% Approve of CEO
4.5
Zco Corporation President John Olapurath (no image)
John Olapurath

Tech

2221.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/technology

Got a burning question about Zco Corporation? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Zco Corporation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "The work environment is open, very friendly and my opinion is always valued.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Former Employee, more than 1 year
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture, friendly coworker. Free lunch

Cons

no real cons. I love my coworker and management

1. 5.0
        Dec 28, 2015
        Current Employee
        Nashua, NH
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Zco Corporation for 16 plus years. I think that in itself speaks extremely well of the company. Over the course of the years that I have been here I have literally seen a few of our employees leave and then a year or so later want to come back. That is virtually unheard of in this day and age. That speaks well to the way people are treated here. I love what I do here. My voice is heard. My suggestions may not necessarily be implemented all the time but I am definitely allowed to speak up and offer my ideas, suggestions and opinions. Each and every employee is extremely valued and treated well. We have lunch brought in every Wednesday; we have an exercise trainer and a badminton court in our office space. The dress code is extremely casual; jeans and a sweater and you’re good to go, there are no stuffed shirts here, very casual atmosphere.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say. I am very happy with the people, my job and the environment.

2. Join the Zco Corporation team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews
      </>Embed

Zco Corporation Reviews FAQs

Zco Corporation has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 23 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Zco Corporation to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Zco Corporation employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Zco Corporation. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

90% of Zco Corporation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zco Corporation 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Zco Corporation to be senior leadership, culture, career development and the cons to be compensation, management, benefits.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.3K

Project Manager

Hey everyone, Just needed to vent a bit about this job hunt. It's been a wild ride, to say the least. Lately, it feels like I'm sending my applications into a black hole, and I'm not alone in this, am I? Interviews seem to be the rarest gems, and job postings seem to disappear as soon as I hit 'apply.' Anyway, I'd love to hear your experiences. What's been your biggest frustration as a job seeker? How do you stay motivated in this crazy journey? Any words of wisdom or empathy to share?

5 Comments

Marketing Manager

What are people’s thoughts on those personality and logic tests some companies made you do as part of the hiring process? I frankly don’t like them. I understand if the test is for people who more technical but for roles leaning more creative or ideas based - I don’t understand how patterns I’m forced to review in a short time tells them I’m worth it to get the Hiring manager round. One asked me 50 ques in 15 min. And they never tell how you did on the tests

1 Comment

Brand Marketing Strategist

Anyone have any stories of times where you declined an offer at one company (just because it wasn’t the exact right fit or you got another better offer at that time) and u successfully re-connect? Is that a burned bridge forever? Would they consider you for another job again?

3 Comments

Glassdoor has 23 Zco Corporation reviews submitted anonymously by Zco Corporation employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Zco Corporation is right for you.