Zco Corporation Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Great Experience"

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Zco Corporation part-time

Pros

Got a lot of strong hands-on experience and the opportunity to work with different projects that were of interest. Provided with the opportunity to get certifications if interested.

Cons

None that I can think of

2. "Soul Crushing"

I worked at Zco Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Theres a lot to learn here about how apps get made.

Cons

Toxic management. No employee protections since theres no real HR. All sizzle, no steak.

3. "Forward-thinking, modern company in a great historic location"

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time

Pros

- Company adapts well to changing technology
    - Considerate of employee needs and family life
    - Occasional opportunities for travel
    - Great location in Nashua
    - Gym facilities on site
    - Free lunch on Wednesdays
    - Near great walking/biking trails and kayaking

Cons

- No longer offer personal training sessions

4. "Zco"

Pros

I have been working for Zco for over 8 years. Zco is a great place to work for. The employees are friendly and nice to work with. It’s located in a great location, close to Downtown Nashua. We have great views of the Nashua River from the office. There are also nice walking trails to walk down on a nice day. The badminton court and gym area is a great addition. I’m a huge fan of dressing casual in the work environment. If you want to work in a fun place with great people and a great atmosphere choose Zco.

Cons

dental insurance is not available

5. "Great company to work for!"

Pros

I have been with Zco for almost 3 years and I love it here. We have a great team of people. Your input, your ideas and your work is valued and appreciated.
    The work environment is very casual. The office has a cool design with a badminton court and an exercise area. A great place to be.

Cons

No employer 401k match at this time.

6. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Sales in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Sales in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the moment I walked into Zco Headquarters, I knew it was the place for me. The work environment is open, very friendly and my opinion is always valued. Everyone from the project managers to marketing & sales to billing are more than willing to help in any way should I have a question or need assistance.

Cons

I cannot think of anything negative.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the continued support and guidance!

7. "Zco is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Pros

I have worked for Zco Corporation for 16 plus years. I think that in itself speaks extremely well of the company. Over the course of the years that I have been here I have literally seen a few of our employees leave and then a year or so later want to come back. That is virtually unheard of in this day and age. That speaks well to the way people are treated here. I love what I do here. My voice is heard. My suggestions may not necessarily be implemented all the time but I am definitely allowed to speak up and offer my ideas, suggestions and opinions.

Each and every employee is extremely valued and treated well. We have lunch brought in every Wednesday; we have an exercise trainer and a badminton court in our office space. The dress code is extremely casual; jeans and a sweater and you’re good to go, there are no stuffed shirts here, very casual atmosphere.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say. I am very happy with the people, my job and the environment.

8. "Fun and Independent Work Place"

I have been working at Zco Corporation part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Zco for about 5 months now and i really enjoy it. I did an internship back in 2014 and decided to come back and work here as marketing/sales assistance. Everybody is friendly and willing to help each other. We play badminton after work every Thursday too. There is no micromanagement in the work environment and you are encourage to take the initiatives to make things happen.

Cons

Pretty happy with the work environment for now. Nothing negative. I would love to do more after work activities with everybody though.

9. "Leave your ego at the door"

I have been working at Zco Corporation full-time

Pros

Zco Corporation is a cutting edge technology company with a focused teamwork environment that is unparalleled by most other companies. The open office concept allows for easy communication between departments during the fast paced workday. Management is always easily accessible and new ideas are consistently welcome. Once a week the company provides a group lunch for the entire staff. In addition twice a week a professional trainer offers workout sessions on the company badminton court inside the office. Overall Zco is a great place to work with a challenging and unique work environment.

Cons

The two cons about Zco Corporation are that they do not have a company match for their 401k plan and no dental insurance is offered.

10. "Fulfilling, fun, and challenging"

Pros

The people are enjoyable to work with - everyone has unique ideas and is encouraged to put their own personal stamp on projects. The office is beautiful, company lunches are frequent, and I enjoy helping software products enter the marketplace.

Cons

Dental insurance is not offered and while a 401k is available there is no employer match.