KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Zeigler Auto Group President Aaron Zeigler
Aaron Zeigler

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Zeigler Auto Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Better and Better

Mar 18, 2022 - Service Manager in Hoffman Estates, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I first started with the Zeigler group I was overwhelmed, in a good way. I came from a smaller dealer group and when coming aboard here everything was so dialed in. Processes were ironed out, everyone knew their role and did it well. Everything ran very smooth. Going from working open-close 6 days a week at my prior dealer and wearing many hats just to keep things bumping along, coming here was amazing. I could focus on my main responsibility because I knew the entire team worked together great and I didn't have to stress over everything anymore. And that was just in the first week of starting... I've been here over a year and have been promoted to a management position. From day one I wasn't looked at with skepticism, I was encouraged to put my spin on how the business should run, and come up with ideas to grow the company, and the employees. Looking forward to many years to come.

Cons

I've hired and recruited a few people, technicians, advisors, porters, sales people. I honestly, every time I talk to them say, I have not found a 'con' yet. I'm sure they are here, but the positives so outweigh anything i could imagine as a con, that it doesn't feel like there are any.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Personnel development

May 19, 2022 - GENERAL SALES MANAGER
    Business Outlook

Pros

High priority in development of personnel and promotion from within.

Cons

none that come to mind

3. 5.0

Great company Culture

May 16, 2022 - Pre-Owned Sales Manager in Elkhart, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

It feels great to be a part of a team that values your professional growth! I am less than 90 days in and have already been invited to watch two motivational speakers present and push me to be better and also invited to an intense professional growth workshop in Chicago. Excited about my next opportunity!!

Cons

Being new there are always new changes implemented both on my side as well as on the company side. Not so much a negative but change can be difficult and I would say that the new changes have gone as seamless as possible.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing culture, fun and competitive, careful planning of staff development

Mar 7, 2022 - Sales Consultant Trainee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many pros to working for Zeigler Grandville! To start, your income potential is limitless! Want a bonus or raise? All you need to do is sell a car. Zeigler Auto Group is committed to the training and development of their staff, where as other groups or sales jobs do not provide any formal training. We have a competitive spirit here where we compete with other franchise locations in overall sales and gross for a cheetah trophy. There is also no micromanagement as long as you hardworking and show that you’re a team player. Everybody here is very close; many of the coworkers are great friends and some of them are even family! Lastly, and what I appreciate the most, is management and coworkers do not leave any room for ambiguity in training and in help, so your expectations will always be clearly laid out in front of you.

Cons

The cons included included in this job is the long retail hours. However, if you are dedicated to your own growth and the team’s greater goal, those hours will fly by, and you will be in control of your own income.

5. 5.0

Amazing Culture

May 10, 2022 - Corporate Recruiter in Racine, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zeigler Auto Group excels in family atmosphere. Zeigler Auto Group excels in promoting from within. Zeigler Auto Group excels in work/life balance. Zeigler Auto Group excels in recognizing accomplishments. Zeigler Auto Group excels in training for advancement. Zeigler Auto Group excels in Team Mission, Vision, & Values. Zeigler Auto Group excels in team growth. Zeigler Auto Group excels in community involvement. ZEIGLER AUTO GROUP EXCELS IN TEAM CULTURE!

Cons

Nothing to share, great company.

6. 5.0

Great Culture

May 16, 2022 - General Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zeigler Auto Group excels in training Zeigler Auto Group excels in community involvement Zeigler Auto Group excels in giving back Zeigler Auto Group excels in team culture Zeigler Auto Group excels in work/life balance Zeigler Auto Group excels in recognizing accomplishments Zeigler Auto Group excels in promoting from within Zeigler Auto Group excels in empowering employees

Cons

N/A... Great Company to work for!

7. 3.0

Pros and Cons

Mar 19, 2022 - Internet Sales Consultant in Orland Park, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-You have co-workers that not only you enjoy working with, but you can also learn from. Every individual is willing to help you out with any problem you encounter. It also helps that they are very insightful. -You always have customers here that you may run into a problem with once in a while but most of the time our customers are the reason working here is worth it. Most customers are friendly. I've witnessed some customers tip our staff a few times.

Cons

-Management can be worked on a little bit more. I believe that it all starts with the managers. We as co-workers have to look up to someone. If are management does poorly there is no way for us co-workers to succeed. Most of the time I've seen people quit not because of the pay or the long hours it was because of the management. -Maintenance is not that bad but is definitely needed. I believe that first impressions our everything and if you we can keep our vehicles clean and our co-workers looking clean. Why not our store which is our 2nd home.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunities!!

May 16, 2022 - Controller in Kenosha, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always room to grow. Training is always available.

Cons

Because Zeigler is new to Wisconsin, people are not aware of how great the company is to work for, so its hard to find employees.

9. 5.0

Used Car Director Wisconsin

Apr 30, 2022 - Used Car Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been employed by the Zeigler Auto Group now for about one year. The owner tries really hard to make all employees feel like they are part of the family. The company promotes from with in and offers great training.

Cons

My only con is that I did not start at the company earlier.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Job to grow and become a leader.

Apr 26, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to grow and get better in. The right stores here can help you excel and become the best leader you can be.

Cons

Long hours and working holidays but that's a con at any dealership setting

Viewing 1 - 10 of 258 Reviews

Zeigler Auto Group Reviews FAQs

Zeigler Auto Group has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 259 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Zeigler Auto Group to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Zeigler Auto Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Zeigler Auto Group. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

95% of Zeigler Auto Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zeigler Auto Group 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Zeigler Auto Group to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with Zeigler Auto Group Job Seekers