KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Zenefits Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Dec 3, 2021

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people and technology.(in 96 reviews)
  • "Great culture and lots of fun activities.(in 36 reviews)
  • "Great benefits: The jobs page has a listing of some of the benefits we offer.(in 24 reviews)
  • "Free food and a very relaxed dress code.(in 24 reviews)
  • "Great coworkers and everyday is different.(in 21 reviews)
Cons
  • "Horrible management, as in the absolute worst management I have ever experienced at any workplace ever!(in 49 reviews)
  • "No work/life balance (completely mentally and emotionally incapacitated after work)(in 41 reviews)
  • "I worked long hours at my previous jobs and I will work long hours here.(in 29 reviews)
  • "Some of the managers don't work and just demand everything of you.(in 28 reviews)
  • "Poor leadership.(in 26 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Zenefits and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0

Bit Hectic

Jun 22, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of Benefits Many great people to work with

Cons

Dis organized Management is a mess (not all but most) Historically known for bad things and people in SF are familiar with that.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 2.0

Facilities

Feb 22, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked with some great people but that's all I can really say that was great about Zenefits.

Cons

Management didn't care about employee happiness or culture. Company was completely unorganized and negative to new ideas about how to make the office run more smooth. Favored certain departments while others were not valued even though they were working 16+ hours a day trying to keep their customers happy. CEO at the time was unreasonable, unprofessional and rude. Yes they are the fastest growing Saas company but they are also losing employees left and right. I'm really hoping David Sacks can change this company around. I wish he was there when I was there. Looks like he is on the right track to helping this company succeed and change for the better.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee

Nov 3, 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team of people internally

Cons

Not much organizational trust in upper management

6 people found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Place to go to if you are looking for perfect work life balance

Jan 16, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Unbeatable work and office culture - Ownership and freedom on part that you own. No hierarchy - Great like minded people to work with - Complete end-to-end knowledge of the entire product

Cons

- Things are changing for/inside the company which can be a good as well as a bad thing - Attrition rate - Lack of innovation

Be the first to find this review helpful
  5. 4.0