Zenex Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Zenex Partners CEO Neha Verma
Neha Verma

"Love I can Get Feedback and Improvements from my managers"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After working at Zenex for a year, I love that I work with my talented coworkers, each of them has their own special talent to contribute to the success of our company. I love that I can get immediate feedback and improvement from my direct manager and CEO toward my position. Zenex has helped me grow as a technical recruiter.

Cons

nothing I can think of at this time.

"Great company to work for"

Pros

professional fun environmen make it a great place

Cons

cannot think oif any at ths time

"Zenex is like a family to their employees; here I feel the best balance in between work and life."

Current Employee - Senior Technical Analyst/Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Analyst/Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Zenex is providing the wonderful professional environment and extra official activities to motivate their employees.
    This is the one of the top staffing company in California. I am really enjoying working with Zenex Partners.

Cons

I don't find any downside

Advice to Management

Let's grow up

"A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Manager in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1. Zenex Partners maintains its unwavering commitment to its primary objective of providing excellent staffing services.
    2. A company that rewards hard work and loyalty.
    3. Zenex is led by a dynamic, capable, and fair CEO.
    4. Zenex has always been run with utmost professionalism.
    5. Perhaps its greatest merit is its ability to connect on a personal level with its employees

Cons

My experience at Zenex has been very positive since I stated working here 5 years ago.

6. "The best in its class"

Current Employee - Lodging Support Services in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Lodging Support Services in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My personal experience with Zenex Partners has been great, everyone was very attentive to any questions or concerns I've ever had. The hiring process was great and they communicated very well with me in regards to every step of the process. All documents were sent to me in a timely manner and even after I was having issues on my end, faxing over the docs, they always offered to help me in any way they could. I would recomend Zenex to anyone that's looking to find a quality job, from top quality agents!

Cons

I can't think of anything

Advice to Management

N/A

7. "Good Way to Get Hired with a Great Company"

Current Employee - Lodging Support Specialist in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Lodging Support Specialist in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

The best thing about this company is their interview process is much more pleasurable than going through the normally process with a company. Also, the contractor position allowed me to survey the company to see if I was a good fit. Luckily it was and I offered a fulltime position with an awesome company.

Cons

It would be nice to have a better insurance plan but other than that the company is loyal and fair to their temps.

Advice to Management

I like how you had someone onsite so that when I had an issue it was resolved fairly quickly. Every temp office should have an onsite employee to take care of issues

8. "Zenex Partners"

Current Employee - Expedia Employee in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Expedia Employee in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Zenex Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

Zenex Partners had a simple interview process that makes the hiring process less stressful. I was easy to get hired and all I had to do is keep my stats up at Expedia. Zenex pay is the same as most companies in the area and they had an onsite rep which really made a difference when it comes to taking care of business.

Cons

It would be good Idea to have paid time off or some kind of vacation. Also, more job placements in the area could help grow your business.

Advice to Management

We need more agencies in Springfield like Zenex. Maybe it time to expand to different companies.

"Wonderful People to work with and great clients to recruit for!"

Former Employee - Junior Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Junior Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

Pros

The people who work there are some of the best in the recruiting industry. The team is made up on very intelligent hardworking dedicated individuals who are extremely personable and the best people I have every worked with. They taught me everything I needed to know about the recruiting industry basics and I am very grateful for the opportunity I had to work alongside them..

Cons

Small office and not organized

"Keep up the good work."

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Santa Clara, CA

Pros

Easygoing workplace. Great co-workers and the work is rewarded well. You're always learning something new everyday and your ideas are always taken on board by management.

Cons

Not too many that I can really think of. It's a great place to work especially if you're looking to get your career started

Advice to Management

Continue to keep the warm atmosphere going. Continue to support the employees as well as its been done now. Not much else.

"Placed Candidate through Zenex Partners"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Zenex Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I was contacted by Zenex almost immediately after I applied for one of the jobs that they posted on Indeed. They were really fast and prompt with almost everything, be it scheduling the phone/onsite interview or getting back with the feedback.

They were really considerate about my requirements and comfort zone. Made sure that I was happy with the work place and co workers. Neha Verma went above and beyond to make sure that I was completely satisfied with the offer and worked with the Hiring Manager for it.

I would definitely recommend Zenex Partners for job seekers out there. They have good connections with quite a few reputed companies and will make sure that you get what you deserve.

Cons

My experience with Zenex at this time has been extremely positive. I am very satisfied with their services

Advice to Management

Please don't work too hard. You have done a great job! This is a great opportunity for me.