Zenreach Reviews

Updated Sep 17, 2020

3.5
Zenreach CEO John Kelly (no image)
John Kelly
Pros
  • "As the company grew naturally things became a little more strict such as the unlimited PTO and office culture(in 13 reviews)

• "Zenreach has been a wonderful yet challenging work environment where I have developed professionally and personally(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Especially stay away now that they literally will hire you one day and then, without notice, drop you the next(in 3 reviews)

• "Main gripe is the cost of parking in downtown Kitchener(in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Best company I have worked at so far!!!"

Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Zenreach full-time

Pros

It's honestly the best company I have worked at. I have learned more over here in my short tenure here than I ever did combine in the last few years. I love the people also. Everyone is genuinely trying to help you and are super dedicated and smart Company perks are very decent also. From an open vacation policy to a really good insurance plan, zenreach really goes the extra mile The executive team is really caring, and they are always very transparent and open to hard questions. Very rare to find anywhere

Cons

Too many chocolates in the office!!

2. "Awesome company and Team"

Current Employee - Software Developer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zenreach full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture and team that truly inspires you to perform at your highest level. Visionary and very competent execution on projects and plans.

Cons

Company has a vast opportunity and needs to continue to focus on execution and scaling to keep pace with the growth.

"Typical start up that over-promises and under-delivers (to employees & customers)"

Former Employee - Customer Success

I worked at Zenreach full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Unfortunately, after close to 4 years at Zenreach, I'm struggling to think of true "pros" aside from basic things like nice perks (PTO, lunch/snacks provided), a fun/casual office environment, and a great group of employees that made each day entertaining in one way or another.

Cons

No growth opportunities; told for almost 4 years that they want us to grow and have a career path, and all of that great sounding "stuff", but none of it ever came to fruition. If you're looking for a company where you can learn and grow with for a long time, this is not the one.

Continue reading
  4. "Fast Growing Company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Mid Market Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Zenreach full-time for more than a year

Pros

fast growing and a ton of opportunity to close

Cons

management is somewhat or a joke...did not bring in any managers and promoted a ton of young people that had never managed.

"Should I stay or go?"

2.0

I have been working at Zenreach full-time

Pros

Great benefits Nice people to work with Great location in Old Town

Cons

Terrible communication from top to bottom All the good people have left or been laid off Feels like there is no clear direction Lots of gossipy managers and cliques in Scottsdale

COO

Wow - it is a bummer to hear your concerns. We're hopeful that the all-company offsite we had last week to communicate our vision and mission for the future of Zenreach has re-engaged and fired you up. We hope you heard what a super exciting path we have ahead of us. Given your comments, we will also redouble our efforts to ensure that communication is consistent and constant. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

"Great People, Exciting Outlook"

Former Employee - Regional Channel Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Zenreach full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing co-workers Brand new, state-of-the art office in Old Town Scottsdale Great benefits and free lunch every day Leadership is making strategic changes that I believe will benefit the growth of the company Hiring experienced talent

Cons

Sometimes there is a lack of communication, but management is taking proactive steps to improve this

COO

Thanks for your support -- and for recognizing that we are working on making communication as transparent and timely as possible. Thank you also for giving us this feedback. Communication goes both ways - and we really appreciate yours!

"Zenreach is the best place to come work everyday!"

5.0

I have been working at Zenreach full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome People Great Motivation Work/Life Balance Team Atmosphere Career Growth

Cons

I can honestly say I have none

COO

Thank you for writing this review. It is GREAT to hear you're having such a positive experience - that is what we are striving for at Zenreach every day.

"Unethical Sweatshop"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Zenreach full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free catered lunch and Friday beer kegs

Cons

Where do I start....... - Unethical management team who rewarded reps for harassing businesses even after being told to add them to the DNC list - AE's are mainly selling "free" trials that are hard to cancel and when a business has issues canceling the trial they are locked into a year contract - Overpriced product in an extremely competitive landscape - Very hard to use your "unlimited PTO" - Management promotes based on favoritism and not performance. - Forgot to mention the low base salary with zero hope for commision

Recruiting Manager

Hello and thanks for taking the time to submit feedback. Based on your experience with Zenreach it sounds like it's been quite a while since you worked here. We have made a lot of really great changes over the last year, mainly getting away from selling "free" trials, as well as changes to our pricing and packaging in order to allow more flexibility for our merchants. While we do offer the benefit of unlimited PTO, we encourage our employees to use it responsibly. Again, I'm sorry you did not have the best experience during your time with Zenreach. We take your feedback seriously and are always striving to make Zenreach a great place to work.

"Account Executive"

1.0

I worked at Zenreach full-time

Pros

they held fun happy hours and had great snacks in the office

Cons

no management to help you out, fired 85% of sales floor only to hire a whole new staff 2 months later - typical cold calling sales job.

"Good product, inexperienced managers"

I have been working at Zenreach full-time

Pros

- Dinner, on-site gym - Great location

Cons

- Inexperienced leaders, managers often take credit for the work of their subordinates - No bonus, increments on base pay

Found 52 reviews