Zerin Business Consulting Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Mark Hoge

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • like you actually walk door to door regardless of weather (in 16 reviews)

• Zerin does door to door sales for T-Mobile and Verizon Fios, and pays their employees honestly if the commission the employees earn (in 12 reviews)

"Overall I had a positive experience"

Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in Vienna, VA
    Former Employee - Sales and Marketing in Vienna, VA

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome and fun work environment, great associates. Phenomenal training especially for those on the career path to a management position. You get to meet people from all walks of life and truly enjoy the experience. You can grow with the company if your willing to work hard.

Cons

The office is next to the construction zone along route 7 in Tyson's Corner so the last 1 mile of your commute to the office is a little slow.

"Communicative and Supportive Group"

Former Employee - Sales in Vienna, VA
    Former Employee - Sales in Vienna, VA

I worked at Zerin Business Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Generally a great place to work. Money is decent benefits are pretty good. It also seems like a lot of the people I work with really care about their work. I've found everyone has integrity about their job, as in they seem to take ownership of what they do. Also it does seem like the company cares about its employees. I love working for the best in the industry and feel a sense of pride around that.

Cons

Very corporate environment. No t shirts and slippers here. I have worked with mostly good people although there are some under performers who drag down the team. It would be beneficial to routinely evaluate and fire them.