Found 1,836 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Zillow
a month ago
Digital Project Manager
I just learned about Zillow being a company that allows up to three months of working abroad. Definitely checking out their job board! Any other recommendations? Digital nomad life me please (legally of course)! I can’t wait to tell my future employer about my global travels/remote logging in without repercussions.
Got a burning question about Zillow? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Zillow employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great and helpful" (in 287 reviews)
- "The people are great and want to genuinely help." (in 176 reviews)
- "Depending on the team things like work/life balance and other culture is great" (in 171 reviews)
- "The company will consider input from all levels and fosters a great work life balance." (in 118 reviews)
- "pay is good and bonuses are good" (in 67 reviews)
- "Poor Management specifically forecasting future of the business/projects/new ventures." (in 62 reviews)
- "Senior leadership made some very poor choices in allowing the Zillow Offers biz to continue on." (in 60 reviews)
- "If you have a good manager who doesn’t micro manager you will be great." (in 44 reviews)
- "These positions were annoyed about 2 weeks before the layoffs were announced." (in 42 reviews)
- "Upper management seems adamant about providing the best work environment for their employees and has put forth much time and energy into this matter." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Zillow and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Product Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee
The people are the best part, the culture is warm, empathetic, I genuinely like pretty much everyone, people are intelligent, I have great flexibility and I make more than I did at a previous company where I had more responsibility and less flexibility
It can be a little unstructured which can be difficult for me personally.
- 5.0Nov 23, 2023Transaction CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
The culture was amazing, the people were fantastic, and the benefits were incredible.
No job security and lack of communication from upper management
- 5.0Nov 6, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSeattle, WA
INclusive to a fault, great training, and pay is off the charts for top producers, lots of room to move up or sideways within the company
Remote work being cancelled and pulling everyone back to office
- 5.0Oct 27, 2023Senior Talent Brand DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSeattle, WA
Love the culture and most importantly, the people.
I dont have nothing bad to say about this company
- 5.0Oct 23, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPhoenix, AZ
- Benefits were strong - Flexible work environment - Good comp
- Sometimes the multi-site work force caused challenges getting stuff done
- 5.0Oct 20, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Loved the work culture, benefits, spirit. Was one of the best places I ever worked.
Time there was cut short. Ended up being brought on for a program that was axed shortly after being hired.
Zillow Reviews FAQs
Zillow has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,979 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Zillow to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
76% of Zillow employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zillow 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.