Found 1,838 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Zillow
10 days ago
Hello! I am an accountant with about 3 years combined experience, specifically in full-cycle accounting. I am also very good with excel and have a passion for process improvement. I took some time off this year due to some unexpected family circumstances but am ready to go back to work to contribute to a great company/team. Any recommendations or referrals would be appreciated! Recently, I've applied to Domino Data Lab, Signifyd, Confie, and Zillow if anyone has any connections. Thank you!!
a month ago
Digital Project Manager
I just learned about Zillow being a company that allows up to three months of working abroad. Definitely checking out their job board! Any other recommendations? Digital nomad life me please (legally of course)! I can’t wait to tell my future employer about my global travels/remote logging in without repercussions.
Got a burning question about Zillow? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Zillow employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great and helpful" (in 264 reviews)
- "Depending on the team things like work/life balance and other culture is great" (in 177 reviews)
- "The people are great and want to genuinely help." (in 176 reviews)
- "The company will consider input from all levels and fosters a great work life balance." (in 125 reviews)
- "pay is good and bonuses are good" (in 55 reviews)
- "Poor Management specifically forecasting future of the business/projects/new ventures." (in 64 reviews)
- "Senior leadership made some very poor choices in allowing the Zillow Offers biz to continue on." (in 61 reviews)
- "If you have a good manager who doesn’t micro manager you will be great." (in 45 reviews)
- "These positions were annoyed about 2 weeks before the layoffs were announced." (in 42 reviews)
- "Upper management may or may not be aware of this, a real shame if they do." (in 20 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Zillow and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Dec 1, 2023Sr Manager Sales OperationsFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSeattle, WA
Good intentions and values coming from the top executives. Tries to give back to the community.
Core values aren't practiced amongst all department. Too much focus on self promotion with a lack of shared accountability and teamwork.
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Product Marketing ManagerCurrent Employee
The people are the best part, the culture is warm, empathetic, I genuinely like pretty much everyone, people are intelligent, I have great flexibility and I make more than I did at a previous company where I had more responsibility and less flexibility
It can be a little unstructured which can be difficult for me personally.
- 4.0Nov 25, 2023Sales ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSeattle, WA
Great work environment that lives by its core values, prioritizes people, and designs good products.
A bit cliquey where sales leadership hires internal candidates (over external candidates) that they’re friends with. Most people in management are internal people who have been there for 5-10 years with little outside experience.
- 5.0Nov 23, 2023Transaction CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
The culture was amazing, the people were fantastic, and the benefits were incredible.
No job security and lack of communication from upper management
- 2.0Nov 20, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSeattle, WA
Remote work is fantastic. Zillow is doing it right.
After several years at Zillow and 6 managers, I’ve only had one manager who met Zillow’s own internal bar. Bad managers are driving good employees to leave in droves.
- 4.0Nov 15, 2023Account ExecutiveFormer EmployeeSeattle, WA
Work hard and get rewarded. Great company.
Dog eat dog. If you take a vacation or are sick you will lose your clients to a co-worker.
- 3.0Nov 13, 2023Sales ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Great Benefits and pay if you hit quota.
Toxic work life. Hit it and quit it mentality. If you don’t hit quota, you’re gone within 3 months. Inbounds are horrible! Tons of cold calling.
Zillow Reviews FAQs
Zillow has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,982 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Zillow to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
76% of Zillow employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zillow 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.