KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Zirtual Reviews

Updated Apr 29, 2022

Found 160 of over 191 reviews

4.1
Zirtual CEO Maren Kate (no image)
Maren Kate

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Zirtual and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jan 26, 2022 - Executive Assistant in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, own roster of clients, supportive management

Cons

Earned percentage needs to be higher

2. 5.0

Super Flexible, Team Oriented

Oct 26, 2021 - Zirtual Assistant (1099)
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started with Zirtual in August of 2021 hoping to gain more flexibility in my schedule compared to my previous job; and wow, Zirtual has become just that for me! After getting hired on to the company, the Account Supervisors will assist in matching you with clients based on their needs and your experience-so workloads do vary from client to client. Currently, my workload ranges from research, scheduling, to personal assisting tasks, and the other 'loose ends' my clients need help with. I love how each day is full of new To-Do lists and new client offers come all of the time to keep things interesting. With the office hours and the response time policy, I get to make my schedule for each day- which I absolutley love!! The management team is extremely responsive and supportive. We have internal 'challenges' to participate in to stay connected with them and the other VAs.

Cons

It's a 1099 position, taxes may be difficult at the end of the year if you aren't used to this kind of employment. (Personally, I love the flexibility of being a 1099/Independent Contractor, so I do not see this as a Con)

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Executive VA level, Not for those without that mindset

Oct 27, 2021 - Zirtual Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, but this is a real job, you will not work well if you don't work from home with attitude as being in a workplace, it can be fast paced. Need to be disciplined as you are working with a lot of c-level clients, they expect stellar work. Supervisors are there to step in when needed, supportive. Clients usually treat you like an asset and not a faceless virtual help, which is easy with remote jobs to forget the person on the other side is not a bot and a real person.

Cons

Workload can get chaotic during certain parts of the year when all clients are ramping up with their projects. Long term clients build a good relationship with their ZA and are usually very respectful, sometimes need to remind them you have other clients. But if your projects are done in time, this isn't any issue.

4. 5.0

A 5-Star Company

Oct 25, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Texas City, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I started working in Zirtual I have started having more time with my family while earning money. I am more at peace, knowing that I am not sacrificing my time for them while I am working. The working environment, even though online is great. I always have a great time conversing with my colleagues as well as my project managers. The benefits are good, and they always make sure nobody on their VAs are being left out. All in all the company is great as it's culture is great and it is full of smart people that will treat you as a family.

Cons

I don't have any cons right now. So far, so good.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company, Need to Pay Better

Apr 29, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Virtual setting, flexible schedules, great clients.

Cons

Some managers are misleading about difficult clients; never any pay raises

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastically organized and managed!

Oct 26, 2021 - Virtual Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule. Varied tasks and clients. Freedom to accept clients that align with what I want/do best with. Ability to learn about many different apps and programs that can not only help you in this company, but expand your knowledge for future career advancement. The management team is also exceedingly helpful, clear and kind.

Cons

Training is a bit intense, but worth it. The company is SO well organized and fun to be a part of. I'd also caution saying yes to too much too quickly so you have time to really learn the ropes!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great

Jan 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Freedom in schedule and time!

Cons

Clients fluctuate different times of year

8. 5.0

Fantastic Company to Be a Part Of

Jan 14, 2021 - Virtual Executive Assistant in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I truly enjoy working for Zirtual. Their ability to take highly qualified remote professionals and create a community that is close despite the distance is a remarkable achievement in itself. Zirtual allows individuals to utilize their skillset to provide outstanding support to a variety of high-end clients and organizations. The amount of organization that have in their business processes also sets them apart from other companies that provide virtual support. The diversity of backgrounds and experience that each executive assistant brings to the table creates a positively unique working environment for everyone. I also really enjoy that they welcome veterans and military spouses with open arms by offering a portable work structure. It’s pretty amazing. They recognize team members achievements and accomplishments on a regular basis and are TRULY excited to encourage and watch everyone grow. Working for this company has offered up so many opportunities for me to BE GREAT and I know they can do the same for you! You should check them out sometime. I don’t believe you will be disappointed. That goes from both ends, you will gain mega benefits whether you are seeking a position, or seeking support!

Cons

That I don't get to see these amazing people on my team.

9. 4.0

Flexible, Accommodating, Helpful

Oct 29, 2021 - Virtual Executive Assistant in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have the benefit of a 9-5, M-F job (that encourages employees to set hard limits with these hours) while still getting to work from home. Our team and our managment are incredibly encouraging and always there to provide advice, help, or just chat about a fun topic of the day on Slack. Working here, you get to work with all types of companies and all types of clients, so you get to learn new things and really add onto your skillset.

Cons

Salary could be better for the amount of work done for and expected from clients.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great job to work from home with kids

Oct 29, 2021 - Virtual Assistant in Midland, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional position with flexible hours, no sales.

Cons

Pay can get low if clients use all of their hours, no opportunity for advancement.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 160 Reviews

Zirtual Reviews FAQs

Zirtual has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 191 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Zirtual to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Zirtual employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Zirtual. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

83% of Zirtual employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zirtual 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Zirtual to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Zirtual Job Seekers