ZookaWare Reviews | Glassdoor

ZookaWare Reviews

5.0
Carl Haugen

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The exception to the rule!"

I have been working at ZookaWare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is the first "Help Desk" style company I have worked for that is about customer satisfaction over making the most money possible. Amazing leadership that is willing to work with you on every front. I have been with Zookaware for a little less than a year and I have never been happier with a company.

Cons

Such an amazing work experience that I can't think of anything negative to say.

2. "Not Just Another Computer Company"

Current Employee - Software Tester
    Current Employee - Software Tester

I have been working at ZookaWare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've learned so much while working as ZookaWare it's hard to explain it all.
    Co-workers and management are all generally very laid back, as long as the work is getting done there isn't a lot of stress.
    Total lack of corporate bureaucracy, all employees have direct access to top management.
    Management actually understands that employees have a life outside of work and sometimes problems arise, I don't think I've worked anywhere better in this regard.
    Pay is way above the national average, and generally better than local competitors.

Cons

Need to be self-motivated, nobody is going to hold your hand
    Working with customers and other co-workers who are self-described super nerds, sometimes it takes a thick skin