Zoom Video Communications Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2020

4.8
Zoom Video Communications CEO Eric S. Yuan
Eric S. Yuan

"So Grateful for this Amazing Company & Awesome CEO!"

Current Employee - Sales Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

CEO who really cares about the employees and the community, great benefits and pay!

Cons

None that I have encountered at this time

2. "Just a great Company"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun, flexible, hard working, Transparent

Cons

Work very hard. A lot of change

3. COVID-19

"I have won the lottery"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having worked for Zoom for over 4 years (always in sales), I can truly say I have won the lottery. Since I started, Zoom continues to stay focused and committed to delivering happiness to employees, customers, investors and now pretty much the entire world. It is amazing I had to explain “who Zoom was” a mere 4 years ago to now seeing it be used by EVERYONE to stay connected. Recently leadership rolled out ZoomCares which gave a matching bonus to EVERY Zoom employee to make a donation to their charity of choice. Our leadership team did have to make a difficult decision to adjust our comp plans due to the incredible unprecedented demand we have seen due to COVID. But this is business! Reps are still likely going to make the biggest pay check of their lives (while others are losing their job). Outside of sales, we have a dedicated incredible team in all roles across the company working tirelessly to support our customers. It is truly humbling to see the commitment of everyone working at Zoom.

Cons

We have grown and continue to grow at a rapid pace. There can be a lot of noise because of this. It does come from the right place, so it isn’t a con but more of an opportunity to continue to streamline communication both internally and externally.

4. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Major Account Executive

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Products is incredible- hands down, best meeting platform out there. Focus on the customer- This company cares about the customer and wants to deliver happiness Everyone is helpful and engaged Leadership is incredibly generous and transparent

Cons

Learning all the ins and outs is not particularly formalized- thankfully people are helpful- but the tribal knowledge on quoting and positioning the solution needs to be covered in the training Some might find themselves overwhelmed (i didnt)

Continue reading
  5. "Technical Support Engineer"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Zoom values the customer experience as well as the employee experience. Delivering happiness to all those involved with the company and it's product is truly what Zoom is about and what Zoom does.

Cons

Cannot think of any at the moment.

6. COVID-19

"Best company ever. Seriously."

Current Employee - Solutions Engineer

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

AMAZING CEO that truly cares about his employees and his company. Unlimited MTO (paid time off); Great health benefits at an acceptable price.

Cons

The usual growing pains, especially with the current pandemic. We are all over the place. There's more scrutiny from new and existing customers. We need more people to help support operations, both internally and for our customers.

7. "Great culture and overall great place to be!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Eric is an amazing CEO with a true vision for this company. I have full faith that all of us at Zoom are in great hands with him at the helm. -An awesome culture of collaboration and winning as a team, and also a culture of promoting from within. - Zoom is still building the plane as we fly it, so we are always innovating and refining our processes. This also means that employee feedback is encouraged and taken into account when putting processes in place. - Excellent benefits, free lunches, team bonding events and they're always adding more perks! - I work really closely with my manager to develop my skills and my career. We have an open dialogue about my needs and wants, and how we can get there. - Not to be dramatic, but Zoom has changed my life in so many ways and I'm so happy to be working here!

Cons

- As we grow, we are starting to lose a little bit of that start-up feel. Not all bad, because we do need to evolve, but you need to be nimble to work here and understand that change is constantly occurring to get us to the next level, and better for the company as a whole to sustain us. - Not really a con, but I can only speak to my experience on the sales side of things. I am not familiar with the experience that other teams have.

8. COVID-19

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in Denver, CO

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing culture, wonderful employees, top notch benefits, game changing product, great pay, company that encourages donating both money and time, CEO is humble, intelligent, caring, hard working, etc.

Cons

honestly can't think of a single negative about working for Zoom.

Continue reading
  9. "Best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked in a lot of sales organizations, but I've never been part of an organization that cares so deeply about it's people. There have been massive changes at Zoom in my 1.5 year tenure, but I feel confident taking those in stride because I know at the heart of those decisions that our exec leadership was thinking about its people. I've never been able to say "I love my job" before Zoom. It's wonderful to be able to say, and even more so to believe in the product that you're selling. This is the best manager, team, and job I've ever had.

Cons

This is a very fast paced environment. Very fast paced. You need to be able to pivot and work quickly - if you can't, you won't survive.

Continue reading
  10. "A Dream Company That CARES!"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Zoom Video Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing culture & values - proud to work for a company that truly cares for their employees, customers, and community. Very transparent throughout the business!

Cons

None I'm aware of now

Found 443 reviews