KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Zoom Video Communications

Engaged Employer

Zoom Video Communications

Add a Review

Zoom Video Communications Employee Reviews about "delivering happiness"

Updated Nov 21, 2021

Found 55 of over 847 reviews

4.5
Pros
  • "Zoom has been an incredible place to work at(in 183 reviews)

• "I love the culture of delivering happiness, love the working environment and really enjoy the relationship with my colleagues here(in 55 reviews)

• Cons
  • "New managers/employees since Zoom Boom (increase in(in 86 reviews)

• "Typical growing pains of a scaling business(in 61 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Zoom Video Communications and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "delivering happiness"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

My company is Zoom

Jul 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the culture of delivering happiness, love the working environment and really enjoy the relationship with my colleagues here.

Cons

so far, i have no dissatisfaction.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Consistent, Trustworthy, Stable, Innovative

Sep 20, 2021 - Talent Acquisition
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Zoom almost a year and continue to enjoy the culture and environment. From day one, Zoom has been a cheerful addition to my day from team members, managers, and other departments. Deliver happiness is a company initiative that rings true in everything we do and how we interact with others. If you are looking for a growth company with honest values, Zoom hits the mark.

Cons

Growing very quickly and putting new processes in place -- all good things but in addition comes confusion at times.

3. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Transparent & Caring Culture

May 12, 2021 - Recruiter in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Zoom has a genuine culture of caring for one another, our customers, and our communities. I feel connected to our mission and culture of 'delivering happiness' and it truly feels like more than just a buzzy sentence or section on our website.

Cons

Continue to build our culture of transparent communication

4. 5.0

Best company ever!

Mar 21, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Deliver happiness, work and home balence

Cons

True Love Eric and the company!

5. 5.0

Best company culture

Mar 18, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is caring, transparent, and delivering happiness

Cons

Work/life balance for engineering team

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

When you treat your employees like real, individual people, your company will thrive.

Mar 19, 2021 - Technical Support Engineer in Overland Park, KS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Zoom takes care of its employees better than any company I have ever worked for. I have been in the workforce for over 15 years, and have held just as many jobs if not more. In that time, not a single company I have worked for can come close to rivaling Zoom in regards to how well they treat their employees, pay, benefits, and opportunities. Nobody is perfect, yet Zoom continues daily to outperform the rest delivering happiness not only to their customers, but to their employees as well. The happier the employees are, the stronger the company which is why I believe that Zoom will continue to thrive from here into the future because it truly is the best place to work.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that with a company that has grown as big and as fast as Zoom has, processes, procedures, and quality has a possibility of starting at ground zero. Whereas prior to the massive surge in hiring, people who started had good experience and were truly fit for the role. Post hiring surge, some new hires are going to need a whole lot more ramping up compared to how it was prior. All in all, they are getting the training they need to accommodate for the growing issues, it will just take some time.

Continue reading
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best place to work, extremely bright future!

Mar 19, 2021 - Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great CEO, who pushes delivering happiness from the top down. It's crazy to work for a place where you don't have to live in fear, but really concentrate on delivering happiness to your customers, yourself, and your teammates. Great benefits. Successful company with a bright future.

Cons

A lot of applications coming in so it's hard to get a job.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

We deliver a superior product and customer experience.

Mar 19, 2021 - Project Engineer in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The underlining principle with Zoom is deliver happiness. Happy customers and happy employees. Zoom has been delivering a superior product for years before the pandemic took hold in 2020.

Cons

There are no cons. Our product remains to be super simple, reliable, easy to use solution versus complicated products offered by others.

Continue reading
    9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Happy and feeling lucky to be a Zoomie!

Mar 19, 2021 - Customer Success Manager Lead in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Eric Yuan is an amazing leader. I believe Zoom is so great because the leadership truly leads by example, Ryan Azus, Aparna, Janie Pelosi Kelly Steckelberg, Damiem Hooper-Cambell, all of them! Lynn Halland, Lynne Oldham, all of these people make me want to be a better person. Zoom is just a solid platform, the people here are amazing and genuinely happy to help and ready to deliver happiness to customers and to others across the org internally.

Cons

A few in middle management could learn from our leaders in terms of leading by example.

10. 5.0

Best Company Ever

Feb 19, 2021 - Technical Support Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Zoom is delivering happiness whether to customers or employees. This is the best company to work for.

Cons

No cons. Maybe long work hours, but you feel great knowing your work is recognized

Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Reviews