Zotec Partners Employee Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
T. Scott Law

Pros
  • We had a company picnic and a Christmas party every year (in 6 reviews)

• Great benefits , incentives , and decent pay (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • No training no communication, treat employees like they are disposable (in 6 reviews)

• Very high expectations with little or no training (in 4 reviews)

1. "Client Service Manager"

I worked at Zotec Partners full-time

Pros

Fast pace. Good relationship with employees.

Cons

None really to speak of.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and support client services.

2. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Zotec Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Senior leadership is open to hearing and exploring new ideas when it comes to expanding and developing our services. Everyone at Zotec truly cares about our clients and the patients we serve.

Cons

Zotec experienced some negative reviews following a fairly recent acquisition. Like during and after any acquisition, feathers are going to be ruffled.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to your employees and hiring the right people!

3. "Biller"

Former Employee - Billing
    Former Employee - Billing

I worked at Zotec Partners (More than a year)

Pros

None, I don't know where these people worked. But it was not at Zotec. Management choose the elite few. If your not one of them they taunt you till you break.

Cons

Everything from the management, work environment to the benefits. If you think a 1500 dedicated before they pay anything is good, that is sad. Because on the 16.00 a hr it sucks.

5. "Lack of Technical Leadership Experience"

Former Employee - Product Support Analyst in Carmel, IN
    Former Employee - Product Support Analyst in Carmel, IN

I worked at Zotec Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some great employees in Customer Service and QA depts, but there was a lack of leadership with technical knowledge or experience. Many people in middle and upper management have never worked in software before Zotec, so you will find that this company is not run like any other tech company you are used to (which are generally great places to work). If you interview here, ask them "what did you do before working here".

Learned a lot working here by being thrown into a lot of situations due to small size of team.

Cons

Management has little experience in software development outside of Zotec Partners (business background at best, completely irrelevant background at worst and hired due to relationships with higher ups).

Pay was also lower than industry standard.

Advice to Management

Let employees do their job, and stop micro managing. Have your employee's back to help with a (rightfully) angry customer. It is not support's fault if something is buggy, they are just there to fix it. If something becomes a "hot button" issue, the support analyst must deal with an upset customer and an upset manager until you figure it out. True leadership is helping your employee and setting expectations with the customer and helping set level expectations.

6. "Zotec has an fraternization and at times hostile atmosphere"

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Representative in Carmel, IN
    Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Representative in Carmel, IN

I have been working at Zotec Partners full-time

Pros

Good benefits with the exception of pharmacy prescriptions which are costly.

Cons

Fraternization. Extremely rude supervisors who often walk around without speaking and their nose in the air. Leadership who does not take the initiative to introduce themselves to new employees. High turnover rate. Micro-Managers not seeing the MAJOR issues created in house but seem to be more focused on what is on their employee monitors.

Advice to Management

Work on being leaders rather than bosses. It's bigger than your title but has a great deal to do with the success of the company. Zotec has the potential to be great, not perfect. It starts with how leadership, supervisors, and managers treat their employees.

7. "Customer Service"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

I worked at Zotec Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The IT work area is very nice and provided a happy atmosphere.

Cons

Trai6is horrible and management communication is terrible. You can't talk during working hours and lacked any feedback informing how you are doing with minimal training.

Advice to Management

Improve training and let employees talk. A nice work environment will improve productivity. A tense environment leads to unhappy employees, less productive and high turnover.

8. "Remote Coder"

I have been working at Zotec Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for many companies and many bosses over my 25 years + in healthcare. This job is by far the best as far as the work and management goes. They don't micromanage. I despise micromanaging so this job is perfect for me!

Cons

None, they have great benefits. Management is great to work with you when you need to take either a few hours off or even a few days off. I have the option to make up the hours or take PTO.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work! I am one happy and satisfied employee

9. "Practice Manager"

Pros

Zotec was extremely generous with their compensation and management allowed me to do my job without any micromanagement.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints regarding the Practice Management side of the business. I know there were occasional patient complaints regarding the billing side.

Advice to Management

I do not have any advice as I felt like management was very fair and allowed me to work autonomously with very little interaction. They were however always there for me if I had any questions.

"Didn't care about employees"

Former Employee - Product Support Technician in Carmel, IN
    Former Employee - Product Support Technician in Carmel, IN

Pros

My co-workers for the most part were great.
    Fun holiday parties

Cons

Under-staffed IT department
    Office building in disrepair
    Over-worked and under-compensated

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with more respect. Provide some sort of compensation for employees required to be on call (one week per month). If employees are required to debug code, provide training, or mention it in the job requirements. Having a private chef for management lowered morale.

"CSR-MEDICAL BILLER"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative/MEDICAL BILLER in Rockwall, TX

Pros

nothing good at this place

Cons

I worked there a very long time and after the company sold and became Zotec Partners it all went down hill. The only thing they see is money they have no concern for their employees they believe they are robots and not human beings. Medical insurance was terrible you sure didn't want to get sick because the deductible was so high. I enjoyed some of the people I worked with they were great friends. I sure don't miss the job I hated going to work everyday the stress level was so high and they just didn't care.

Advice to Management

Remember the employees are people to and they deserve respect and consideration as well. Also need to get medical insurance for the employees also the patients do want to feel like they aren't just a number.