Zudy Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 48 reviews

4.9
Zudy CEO Charles Nardi
Charles Nardi
Pros
  • "The employees are all very young which makes for a great work environment(in 9 reviews)

• "Working in a fast paced environment has you on your toes to ensure you are producing at the highest level(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "As a smaller company trying to grow rapidly, there are often some growing pains along the way(in 6 reviews)

• "No cons if you enjoy an ever changing fast paced work environment(in 5 reviews)

1. "Exciting place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Zudy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Zudy is small which gives you the ability to take on various projects and exposure to many different aspects of the company. I've had opportunities to assist in projects that are a bit outside the scope of my job description which is a great way to gain extremely valuable experience! Everyone on the team is encouraged to participate in driving the strategic initiatives we have in sales, marketing, client engagement,... etc. I see a ton of passion and involvement coming from our executive team, our app developers, and even our clients who we work with! This makes working for Zudy feel even more meaningful and exciting.

Cons

There are many advantages being a small company, but there are also challenges for that same reason. Sometimes it feels like we don't have enough people to get certain projects done which can cause delays.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage a collaborative and welcoming work environment. The Friday lunches and various team building events are fun and help strengthen the culture!

Zudy2019-08-14
  2. "Freedom to Think & Do"

Current Employee - Sales & Billing Specialist in Harwich, MA

I have been working at Zudy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Tech company on Cape Cod with the means to influence various industries. Team here made up of Young Professionals - great energy and high level thinkers always striving for maximum efficiency. The list of big enterprise companies we work with is very impressive. What I enjoy most about working here is the freedom to think and do. Culture where initiatives and ideas are appreciated. Plenty of opportunity to advance.... Work-life balance is encouraged, we have our own gym, full decked out kitchen and team lunches are fun! We are one big group of Foodies!

Cons

For the most part, I enjoy working in a quiet space especially when deadlines are cutting close, but background music would be nice too.

Zudy2019-08-01

"Great company culture with room for advancement."

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Miami, FL

I have been working at Zudy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very supportive staff from the management all the down.

Cons

Can be a bit of a rollercoaster at times, but always worth the ride.

Zudy2019-03-20
  4. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Miami, FL

I have been working at Zudy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The CEO is super involved, which makes you feel great about your work. When you have concerns you can voice them and they listen. Pay is great.

Cons

Can't really think of one, if you work at the Miami office parking is annoying, but that's a complain for the city more than the office since the company did everything they could to help, including covering parking expenses.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Zudy2018-10-02
  5. "Application Development with no code!"

I have been working at Zudy part-time for more than a year

Pros

Build applications using a no code platform Speed in which we are able to deploy applications and make simple changes Amazing company culture The opportunity to work from (almost) anywhere

Cons

Sometimes there isn't a steady stream of work to be done

Zudy2018-10-01

"Tremendous Growth and Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Architect in South Harwich, MA

I have been working at Zudy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working for Zudy for 4+ years, I've been able to witness a tremendous amount of growth in the company, and in the client base. The company does a fantastic job of planning events to keep the consulting and development team engaged with events like Tech Eds and Demo Jams. Leadership keeps everyone informed of the direction of the company, and allows the team in the field to directly contribute to the core... product. The job stays interesting and engaging every day, and extremely fulfilling. Benefits are great, and there is always room for advancement in one's career path

Cons

Work/Life Balance came to be tough to manage with demanding clients. Entering hours on a daily basis can be a daunting task, but is understandable based on the billing process

Advice to Management

Continue to grow the fun and engaging work culture, and enhancing the product. Each Vinyl Release feels like Christmas right now with all the new features and quality of life enhancements

Zudy2018-09-24

"Breaking new ground and having fun!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Harwich, MA

I have been working at Zudy full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Innovative tech makes creating apps relatively simple, and can even be fun - Work with incredibly bright people that all want to succeed and see the company succeed - One of the few places on Cape Cod that hires people in the tech industry - Challenging work - Great culture cultivated by leadership

Cons

- Startup experiencing fast growth is good, but keeping pace internally with hires can be challenging at this rate - An emphasis on speed and rapid application development can mean very quick turnarounds and timeframes

Advice to Management

- More events to meet our counterparts since many are remote

Zudy2018-09-24

"Great Company, Amazing Product"

I have been working at Zudy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cutting edge technology, transforming businesses in weeks. Team environment, where you feel like your contributing to the success of the company on a daily basis. Great company events, and access to sporting events. Seeing this company grow over the last few years has been amazing to watch.

Cons

Fast paced for some, but that's something I personally enjoy...so not necessarily con.

Advice to Management

Communication to the team is key. Monthly or quarterly company calls would go a long way to make the remote consultants feel up to date on company updates.

"Fulfilling and Exciting"

Current Employee - Mobile Web Developer in Harwich, MA

I have been working at Zudy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Zudy has a fantastic work environment and cares about all of its employees. Everyday is a learning experience. The company hands out advice everyday on how to better yourself both as an employee and an individual. Perfect place to make a career.

Cons

The only cons to Zudy are those common with all serious jobs. People who are lazy or lack the ability to adapt to changing customer requirements will find difficulty working here.

Advice to Management

As a relatively new hire I have no advice at this time.

Zudy2018-09-24

"Unique Company with a niche product, that is useful for everyone"

Current Employee - Solution Manager in Lexington, KY

I have been working at Zudy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Vinyl, the platform, is always evolving and getting better based on feedback from customers. As part of solution delivery, I get to work with customers from a variety of industry leaders all across the United States.

Cons

Internal processes, such as on-boarding is still being ironed out.

Advice to Management

Continue to improve the transparency within the company.

Found 48 reviews