Found 427 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay was low and stuff" (in 224 reviews)
- "can have poor management" (in 77 reviews)
- "running so our stats will look better '. that day the 4 managers each got between $2000" (in 53 reviews)
- "long hours standing customer satisfaction hours" (in 49 reviews)
- "Upper management did not care about the way that employees were treated." (in 37 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Zumiez and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jun 1, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Treat employees well. Vendors often send gifts to employees.
In a management position there is a lot of work and the pay isn't always the great.
- 4.0Jul 31, 2016Store ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Zumiez is a great fun company to work for, that rewards it's employees with other benefits than just pay. They are not the highest paying retailer but they take care of their Store Managers by sending them on trips a few times a year, and possibly lucrative bonus potential.
Low pay & very easy for subordinates to make up passable and unprovable stories against superiors. 'protected classes' are basically untouchable.