What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay was low and stuff" (in 224 reviews)
- "can have poor management" (in 77 reviews)
- "running so our stats will look better '. that day the 4 managers each got between $2000" (in 53 reviews)
- "long hours standing customer satisfaction hours" (in 49 reviews)
- "Upper management did not care about the way that employees were treated." (in 37 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Zumiez and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 156 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jul 8, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSeattle, WA
Fun and competitive work environment. Good sales training.
Compensation was low for required labor. Inconsistent scheduling.
- 3.0Feb 8, 2022Sales AssociateFormer EmployeeMinot, ND
Good work environment and atmosphere for those seeking an alternative work environment
still a sales position so do with that what you will