Everyone pitches in for the good of the company, excellent camaraderie. The team is developing new products at a rapid pace to stay in front of mobile advertising innovation. Serious working environment but also fun social activities and good perks. For a small company the clients are exciting, big media and consumer brands.
Not really a con, but with new products there is a learning curve so sometimes the company may not have all the answers. The management is honest about addressing and fixing issues quickly.
I have been working at Zumobi full-time (More than a year)
- After working at the most of the big companies in Seattle, Zumobi was a refreshing and welcome change. The smaller size of the company makes it a very flat and transparent organization with easy access to everyone including upper management.
- Everyone here is smart, adaptable and well-qualified. This is not an organization that skimps on talent and the results are easy to see when the work is done.
- There is a strong focus on both work/life balance and a fun company culture without just pandering or paying the concept lip service. People here actually care about the person and aren't just figuring out how to look good while overworking employees.
- There's no aggressive "startup mentality" that many companies use to excuse bad employment practices like long hours or task overloading.
- The smaller size of the company means that they are much more agile than most of their clients, so it can be tough getting projects going with companies that move more slowly in both their sales and production cycles. As a consequence there can sometimes be "false alarms" where Zumobi sales folks think that they are much closer to an agreement than they really are and the potential client pulls the rug out from under them.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?