Zuora Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Zuora CEO Tien Tzuo
Tien Tzuo
  1. "Leader in the Space"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Zuora full-time

Pros

This company is not going to be just another Silicon Valley start up. It is disruptive, and grabbing more and more market share every quarter. At these high growth companies, there are plenty of opportunities to do great things.

Cons

The hours can be long, the team is intense. You need to be aware of this if you are seeking a 9-5 job.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing to find ways for your team to be successful (at Zuora and beyond).

Zuora2014-05-02
  2. "A very happy ZEO.."

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been at Zuora for some time now and it is one of the best career moves I have made. I want to share my experiences/thoughts as what I can see from the past recent reviews seem to be disgruntled ex employees or ones on there way out! Sure, it's a high pressured environment, what start up isn't that is on a strong growth trajectory? The company runs hard and fast and there can be lost communication at times but...

Cons

employee's that do not share the passion and vision of the company should go find an easier job if they want an easy life!

Advice to Management

Communicate as much as possible especially when experiencing high growth and change. Continue with Z-Brief's.

Zuora2014-05-02
    • "Smart, dynamic, fast-paced company with huge upside"

Current Employee - Commercial Account Executive in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for less than a year

Pros

Disruptive SaaS technology leader in the relationship management software space, Passionate and driven culture, hyper-speed pace, accessibility to everyone, team selling, positive environment, professional but casual, potential for bigger things

Cons

Still building the foundation while growing extremely fast, no 401k match

Advice to Management

Extend new hire training.

Zuora2014-04-16
    • "Fantastic."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Zuora full-time for less than a year

Pros

-On-boarding & interview process was flawless. -Culture is outstanding, everyone is willing to jump in and help to get you up to speed. -Executives treat their employees with a tremendous amount of respect and as peers. -Executives are extremely bright and are genuinely enthusiastic towards the success of their employees and go out of their way to mentor and help their employees. -The company pays their people well...

Cons

I am a remote employee. Would be great to be closer to HQ to collaborate live. That is my only downside. Plenty of remote & weekly meetings for collaboration however.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Zuora2014-02-21
    • "Everyday at Zuora I feel challenged and rewarded."

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Most talented team across individual contributors and executive management Open to feedback and willing to alter course to achieve goals Thought leadership Work hard, play hard culture

Cons

Not a place to coast and just pick up a paycheck Alignment across marketing, sales, product and implementation has been a challenge that management is working on and is improving

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, current culture and transparency in your communication across the organization.

Zuora2014-02-19
    • "Strong Company with a Strong Future"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive work environment; smart and energetic co-workers. Everyone is encouraged to work cross-functionally in order to find solutions.

Cons

As the company grows, it (like all start-ups) struggles to maintain its culture. That being said, Zuora leadership makes a concerted, and well received effort.

Zuora2013-08-12
    • "Amazing Company, Space"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Foster City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Startup Culture - Leadership - Colleagues - Best Product on the market - Events

Cons

- Need a more defined career path for new employees

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Zuora2013-08-09
    • "So far so good..."

Current Employee - Commercial Account Executive in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than a year

Pros

High growth and disruptive technology portfolio. Z-Business is an exceptional product if you are a company looking to or already have a subscription driven model.

Cons

Company lacks culture, however, keen to build one.

Advice to Management

Think outside of the box and make tough or disruptive decisions, who cares about the fall out if it benefits the company!

Zuora2013-06-04

"World Class Sales Organization"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Redwood Shores, CA

I have been working at Zuora full-time for more than a year

Pros

World class sales organization that collaborates well with marketing, finance, product and engineering. The company is fully behind you to make you successful. Sales management has an "all in" approach to getting deals done. The culture is very close knit with a "work hard" "play hard" mentality. The comp plans are aggressive and lucrative as any SaaS company in the Bay Area.

Cons

Commute to Redwood Shores is not the greatest - need to open an office San Francisco.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest heavily in sales and marketing - as we have established ourselves as the market leader in SaaS billing, finance and commerce. It's time to sprint to 100M revenue and get ready for a successful IPO!

Zuora2013-01-29

"Best place to work!"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive

I have been working at Zuora full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing thought leadership, leading the RBM space and helping our customers win in the Subscription Economy. Great team in the US and International with a "Yes can do" attitude. Joining Zuora is the best decision I have made.

Cons

Not the security and benefits package of a large company but who needs security when you get the opportunity of a lifetime?

Advice to Management

Keep up the great thought leadership Continue to grow the Subscribed Event

Zuora2015-02-19