Zuora Employee Reviews about "management"
74% would recommend to a friend
(124 total reviews)
87% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "culture is great and well communicated" (in 62 reviews)
- "People are great!" (in 60 reviews)
- "Cross functional teams throughout the organization form by themselves to come together to solve short" (in 28 reviews)
- "The benefits are great for a family and are more than reasonable in cost." (in 23 reviews)
- "Great company and leadership." (in 22 reviews)
- "bad management, bad codebase, bad work lift balance" (in 21 reviews)
- "No work life balance or company culture" (in 18 reviews)
- "No 401k match when you start" (in 10 reviews)
- "Need a more defined career path for new employees" (in 7 reviews)
- "I reported to a manager who worked from home on the east coast and was often too busy to return my emails so it was extremely difficult to get things done." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Zuora and is not affected by filters.
Found 124 of over 663 reviews
Updated Nov 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Feb 19, 2014Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Most talented team across individual contributors and executive management Open to feedback and willing to alter course to achieve goals Thought leadership Work hard, play hard culture
Not a place to coast and just pick up a paycheck Alignment across marketing, sales, product and implementation has been a challenge that management is working on and is improving
- 2.0Sep 18, 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChennai
1. Extra benefits like periodic employee recognition through Kudoz points and career development schemes. 2. Good HR management at Chennai who is empathetic and always approachable to answer all company's policies and keen to sort out employees' concerns. 3. Diversity highly appreciated environment.
1. Clearly no job security. 2. Fake promises around the appraisal/hikes. 3. Chennai's attrition rate is highly seen lately due to poor line managers' incapability of utilising employees' skills.5
- 4.0Feb 24, 2022Senior Sales EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
- Addressing/part of a large business model transformation to Subscriptions - Great marketing machine and lead generator - Well controlled sales process - Good benefits
- Distance from product leaders and management and lack of influence of roadmap - Lack of capabilities to address 'real world' complex scenarios for customers
- 1.0Nov 4, 2012Solution ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearRedwood City, CA
Subscription billing is the future. Great Theme.
Very High Turnover. Execution is very poor. Management especially Professional Services and Sales are very arrogant; there is too much tension in the company and it lacks a positive atmosphere. Expectation is 24/7 work; no work-life balance.12
- 4.0Apr 19, 2021Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearParis
Sales engineers are really amazing.
Management changes and reporting cadenceZuora Response3y
Thanks for sharing your feedback and for all you contributed during your time with us. Best of luck to you!
- 4.0Feb 14, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
- Freedom to take the initiative and supportive management - Good compensation and Perks ( Paternity leave for 6 months, Bonus, Stocks and Career cash) - Wellness holidays and Company wise shutdown for 10 days -
- Work-life balance - Following Hybrid model strictly - Recent LayoffZuora Response9mo
We value your input and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are grateful for talented ZEOs like you who continue to do amazing things. Thank you!
- 5.0Nov 7, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearFoster City, CA
Zuora has an amazing culture and few very talented people. They are in a niche space with not a whole lot of competition. Management tries to foster a culture of transparency and keep employees informed of what is happening for the most part. Senior Management is responsive and is trying to do the right thing for the most part.
Some Engineering teams work on old technologies, where there is not much growth. Cross team transfers are harder to make.1
- 4.0May 28, 2021Support EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChennai
Nice company to work. Employee oriented benefits.
The acquisition of leeyo has impacted the organisation but the Zuora style of management is actively been followed1Zuora Response3y
Thank you for your positive feedback and your contributions during your time with us--we appreciate it! We are currently investing heavily in our Chennai location and have over 80 new hiring requirements for the year. We look forward the positive impact this will have to further our transformation and growth.
- 5.0Jun 6, 2023Cloud Security EngineerCurrent Employee
Management is so supportive and you will have plenty of new things to learn in technology. No Micro-management and very flexible work environment.
No cons as of now.
- 1.0Sep 10, 2019SDRFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Had some great conversations with prospects and good experience selling a challenging product.
Had months where commission checks were incorrect for the entire SDR team. Haven't had ANY training in months, as we churned off our call recording tool with no warning and no immediate replacement, which also caused a HUGE mess since SDRs 90% of the time had to basically convince management that we're doing our job. Haven't had clarity on what our quota was for months, as management would change our number and how it was achieved multiple times without a warning to us - and we wouldn't know until sometimes weeks into the month. Never had a breakdown of comp or accelerators to confirm our commissions were accurate, despite numerous requests to directors/VP. Quotas are unattainably high but management wouldn't adjust them because they 'needed more data.' SDR's heard the threat 'buy in or buy out' several times. Fear driven and manipulative environment trickling down from the VP level. Got VERY micromanaged when new VPs/directors were brought in - not allowed to work away from your desk at all during the day as it appeared 'lazy.' Territories constantly changing with zero transition period into new patches. ZERO promotion path for SDRs.25