KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Zuora

Engaged Employer

Zuora

Add a Review

Zuora Employee Reviews about "match"

Updated Aug 17, 2022

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Zuora and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "match"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Great people to work with, Always Learning

Jul 13, 2017 - Software Engineer in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Company values work life balance and provides resources for professional growth - Strong learning culture. We are encouraged and given the opportunity to attend conferences and trainings to work smarter - Code base is improving. There are high standards placed on development practices - Employees are positive, knowledgeable and proactive. - Fun, spirited place to work -- people come together for all sorts of activities and events - Best recruiting experience by far -- I felt well prepared and valued throughout the entire interview process - Diversity is a priority - Working remotely on Fridays is not uncommon - HQ is right next to Caltrain station, beer garden, and a large selection of restaurants. Open space office with plenty of natural light. Provided parking. - Varied work as a developer -- I don't feel too specialized or trapped in a pigeon hole

Cons

- No 401K match - HQ is a little cramped at times

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Zuora is great place to be!

Jan 8, 2018 - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great company culture - Smart and driven employees - Great management and CEO - Snacks and drinks provided in the office

Cons

- No 401k match - No breakfast or lunch provided - Can be tough to be promoted due to external hiring

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company to work with

Jun 1, 2021 - Solutions Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible timings, Work culture is good. Has huge potential for Growth

Cons

No 401K Match available in this company.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not What I Expected - I'm in Love with Zuora!

Feb 17, 2017 - Senior Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- If you want to do something new that has never been done before, and you aligned your project to company vision and priorities, you will not only get approval, you will be empowered. And better yet, recognized and celebrated for taking initiative. - Our new HQ in San Mateo is state-of-the-art and truly collaborative environment. - We have the best company social events and parties. They aren't hosted or organized by HR as most traditional companies practice. So Zuora parties tend to be very unfiltered, fun, and engaging. - Unlimited CalTrain pass for San Mateo employees and free electric car charging stations. - Able to work from home and stay productive with great collaborative platforms (gmail, blue jeans, box, etc.) - Free snacks and good drinks in the offices.

Cons

- No 401K match - Our new HQ doesn't have a cafeteria, so we have to walk 15 minutes to get to the closest restaurant. New restaurants will be moving in our area later this year but right now, no convenient way to quickly grab lunch.

14 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best org!

Jan 13, 2021 - Technical Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zuora is one of the most accomodating company to work with! My experience with them for over 2 years has been wonderful so far.

Cons

They do not match 401K

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

SDR

May 9, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extremely welcoming atmosphere, great work to life balance, fantastic benefits

Cons

No 401k match when you start

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company culture improving, day-to-day ops still suffering

Dec 28, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great new location in SoMa. Workspace is all open floorplan w no private offices. Nice selection of snacks/drinks. Friendly, approachable execs. New 6 months paid parental leave policy, and other efforts being made to improve culture/values.

Cons

No 401k match. Most teams work with blinders on and aren't responsive to one another. Some managers fell into their roles because of company growth but aren't cut out for the job. Overall diversity still lacking.

7 people found this review helpful

Zuora Response

Talent Team

Thank you for your feedback and we hear you! We recently launched our diversity initiative and will remain focused on bringing fresh and different perspectives into the organization to help fuel our next growth phase. In this phase we will also continue our efforts to develop our leadership talent and build successful teams with more clarity around growth paths. Again, thanks for your feedback and glad to hear you're enjoying the new SF office!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to grow your career with lots of other bright and energetic people

Mar 26, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zuora is full of smart, motivated, and energetic people who are always willing to help each other out. Company is trying to double the headcount in the next year, so there is definitely room to grow into new roles and take on additional responsibilities. CEO and other executives are incredibly bright and visionary people - it's great to learn from individuals like this. The products we sell are industry agnostic, so we have the opportunity to work with clients from a wide variety of industries and learn about their businesses. New hire on boarding was thorough and impressive - we met representatives from every department and had a chance to understand their roles relative to the overall company. Much better experience than other companies that I have worked for. Company definitely puts effort into making Zuora a fun place to work, such as offering free food, hosting department-wide and company-wide social events, and promoting a positive team atmosphere.

Cons

As expected with a young and small company, there are some growing pains that we are working through with respect to internal tools, processes, etc. No 401K match, which is a bummer, but hopefully that will change soon.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  9. 5.0

Solution Architect

Jun 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome place to work at, great colleagues, very respectful environment, good pay and benefits. Definitely a great time to work in a company that has such a bright future ahead with the subscription economy boom.

Cons

no 401K match as of now, PTO is very minimal and could be better. Still very good benefits overall.

Zuora Response

Talent Team

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're constantly evaluating our benefits and ZEO programs--many of which have been suggested, voted, and driven by our very own ZEOs. So thanks again for your inputs, we'll definitely take it into consideration.

10. 5.0

Sr. Revenue Accoutant, RevPro

Aug 20, 2018 - Senior Revenue Accountant, RevPro in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Zuora for a few months now. Of all the companies that I've worked with, Zuora provided the best work life balance. When work was busy, we were expected to work overtime if necessary. But when work was less busy, we had the flexibility to work from home and to work around our schedules. I enjoy working with my team and I have a great manager. I'm learning new things everyday. It has been wonderful working at Zuora so far.

Cons

There are no 401k match yet.