KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Zynex Medical Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2022

Found 323 of over 327 reviews

4.2
Zynex Medical Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas Sandgaard
Thomas Sandgaard

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Zynex Medical and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

My first week with Zynex the training process is very good. I can't wait to learn more.

Jun 7, 2022 - Assembly Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are opportunities for growth

Cons

So far I didn't see any

Recruiting Supervisor

Hello! Your review is much appreciated. Our team strives to be there for our employees during training and beyond. Please speak to leadership if there are any particular opportunities that interest you in the future or if you require any additional resources to assist in your training.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Room for improvement

Jun 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Starting out pay is great. Great health and wellness benefits. Great work environment

Cons

Low pay for more responsibilities Mental exhaustion Limited amount of PTO

Continue reading
  3. 5.0

A Whole New World

Jun 1, 2022 - Billing Specialist in Lonetree, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely stellar onboarding, everyone has been immensely kind and genuinely interested in making this a hospitable and enjoyable workplace. Amazing training programs, opportunities for learning and growth. I've never been treated so well in a job before.

Cons

None that I can think of, I'm not displeased with anything.

Continue reading

Recruiting Supervisor

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Zynex so far. We take great pride in our onboarding program as we feel it’s extremely important for each individual to have all the tools needed to succeed at their job. If you have any questions regarding day-to-day life in your specific role, please reach out to your manager. They are here to help you and provide you with the resources to ensure you succeed in your role.

4. 2.0
    Current Employee

Selling pain management products

Jun 8, 2022 - Territory Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diverse prospecting. Many different physicians and healthcare workers can use the products.

Cons

More like pharma sales than medical device sales. A lot of work for low pay and small commission.

1 person found this review helpful

Recruiting Supervisor

Thank you for leaving us your thoughts and for helping us bring opioid-free pain relief to patients in need. We recommend you speak with your Regional Sales Manager about how to take advantage of our unlimited commission structure and substantial work/life balance. Thanks again for being on our team and for leaving a review.

5. 5.0

So-Cal Region

May 24, 2022 - Territory Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros of working at Zynex Medical is the excellent culture and working environment they provide to all employees. It’s a true pleasure working with this company and helping patients get out of pain!

Cons

Nothing Available at this time.

Recruiting Supervisor

Hello! We are so happy to hear that you resonate with our mission and culture here at Zynex. We take great pride in creating a positive culture and work environment. Thank you for leaving a review.

6. 5.0

Great Opportunity

May 20, 2022 - Territory Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part about working here is that you make a difference in people's life. The medical products the company provides truly change the lives of people. Obviously it doesn't hurt to have the uncapped potential for making a good chunk of dough. The company provides you with the tools to succeed and has a great support team in Denver.

Cons

Certain billing issues with pt's which the company has fixed the problems.

Recruiting Supervisor

Thank you so much for writing this review! It’s great to know our mission resonates with you so strongly. Please let your Regional Sales Manager or Regional Sales Lead know if there is anything else we can do to facilitate your continued success. Thank you for all you do for our patients in pain!

7. 5.0

Great Place to Work

May 20, 2022 - Territory Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work culture. Great potential to meet and exceed goals.

Cons

Some territories are established and other territories haven’t had anyone cover in years so you have to start from scratch.

Recruiting Supervisor

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very proud of our culture here at Zynex and it is good to know that you are enjoying your experience. Because we are growing so rapidly, some of our territories are a bit less established than others. Our Territory Managers really take advantage of starting from scratch and love the opportunity to build their business from the ground up. Zynex provides a lot of resources for every Territory Manager such as leads list, talking points, and extensive training. We encourage you to reach out to your Regional Sales Manager or Regional Sales Lead should you require additional resources to help you succeed in these areas. Thank you so much!

8. 5.0

Great company

May 19, 2022 - Territory Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helping patients manage their pain without narcotics. Great work/life balance. Get to be outside most of your work day.

Cons

Nothing to complain about at this time.

Recruiting Supervisor

Hello! Thank you for leaving us a review. Zynex finds it extremely important to create a healthy work-life balance for our employees; we are glad you are experiencing this! Please reach out to your Regional Sales Manager or Regional Sales Lead if you need assistance.

9. 5.0

Awesome place to work

May 19, 2022 - Territory Manager in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zynex makes its patients and workers a priority. They treat both fantastically.

Cons

No downside at Zynex. You are treated very well.

Recruiting Supervisor

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Zynex. We take great pride in providing our patients and our employees with 5-Star-Service. Thanks again for your comments.

10. 5.0

A++COMFORTABLE.SUPPORTIVE.LUCRATIVE COMPANY

May 19, 2022 - Territory Manager in Torrance, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very smooth streamline process for rX orders Team of 150 internal employees in Colorado to help with order processing Good entry level starting medical sales company

Cons

Orders can vary depending on payer mix Commissions vary every month, non consistent

Recruiting Supervisor

Hello! We are so glad that our processes and employees have made your experience at Zynex a pleasant one. We believe that every Territory manager should focus on building their business, as such, we have created multiple departments in our corporate office to allow our Territory Managers to focus on that alone. If you have any questions regarding Commission & Payer Mix, please reach out to your Regional Sales Manager to discuss. Thanks again for your review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 323 Reviews

Zynex Medical Reviews FAQs

Zynex Medical has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 327 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Zynex Medical to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Zynex Medical employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Zynex Medical. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

80% of Zynex Medical employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zynex Medical 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Zynex Medical to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with Zynex Medical Job Seekers