Zynex Medical Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Nov 17, 2021

Found 17 of over 318 reviews

4.2
Zynex Medical Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas Sandgaard
Thomas Sandgaard

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Zynex Medical and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great job with an awesome mission, benefits, and pay

Nov 17, 2021 - SHIPPING SPECIALIST in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The mission is great, pay and benefits are great, coworkers are friendly and helpful

Cons

It can be difficult to grow within the department you start in, but that’s only what Ive been told and certainly isn’t always the case

Recruiting Supervisor

Welcome to the team; we are happy to have you on board! We are growing rapidly, which provides a multitude of opportunities for growth. It’s great to hear that you’re enjoying getting to know your teammates and our extensive benefits package. Reach out to your manager if you need anything and thank you for your feedback!

2. 5.0

Supportive and fun company

Nov 3, 2021 - Patient Enrollment Specialist in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, friendly coworkers, free breakfast and lunches. Growth in the company

Cons

Sit all day and could be boring for some people

Recruiting Supervisor

Hey! Thank you for your time to leave us a review. We appreciate your mention about your friendly coworkers and the benefits we offer. Zynex is proud of the culture that has been cultivated and the extensive benefits package offered. There will always be room for personal development at Zynex with the rapid growth of the company. Please reach out to your manager with anything you need!

3. 5.0

SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES!

Aug 19, 2021 - Supervisor in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Zynex for nearly 2 years and we have grown so much. Being through a pandemic with this company was scary at first, but we are essential to our patients and our CEO made sure we knew our jobs were safe and that we were going to continue to help our patients. All of my supervisors at Zynex have been more than amazing and willing to help me with my growth, so much so that I have gone from core contributor, to Team Lead, to Supervisor. I know that I am valued and taken care of at Zynex. We have great benefits and great opportunities.

Cons

We are always busy and adapting to process changes. Not necessarily a con since this essential to being a part of such a fast-growing company!

HR Admin

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're proud of the entry-level employees who work hard and become leaders at Zynex. When you're growing this fast, there are constantly new opportunities opening up, and we're glad you were able to seize one of them. Keep up the great work!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Zynex Medical- Grade A Company

Jun 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Zynex is very supportive. They provide an abundance of training along with other resources to be successful in your role. They truly care about each employee and have a great benefits package. Entry-level pay is top-notch! There are tons of employee appreciation events and packages sent to us at home at times. If you work hard, there are opportunities to advance in the company. The people are very friendly, positive and willing to help.

Cons

Nothing really is a con, but we could always use more employees.

HR Admin

Hi, thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear you're taking advantage of the training and support systems we've put into place for all employees to grow from. Totally agree with your "con", we keep growing and growing! Thanks for being with us for the past 3 years; here's to the next 3.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee

Great entry level position

Feb 9, 2021 - Billing Specialist in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, decent pay, dedicated hours, and you can't take the work home with you.

Cons

Location, inexperienced management, mask-less work environment during the time of Covid, despite there being a state mandate.

HR Admin

Thank you for writing this review about your time with Zynex Medical. We take pride in knowing that we are able to offer our employees great health benefits along with a multitude of other health and wellness benefits. At Zynex, we care about our employee’s wellbeing and we take actions necessary to show that. Our COVID-19 response has been compliant with all CDC guidelines as we take the safety of our employees very seriously and our COVID Taskforce meets weekly to ensure this. We wish you luck in your future endeavors.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Zynex is a place you're proud to say you work for!

Jan 12, 2021 - Billing in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing staff/Management, employee appreciation, a great benefits package, opportunities for overtime, job security, advancement opportunities

Cons

I have no cons at this time

2 people found this review helpful

HR Admin

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review about your time with Zynex. Thank you for joining us to fight the opioid epidemic. Zynex has been growing rapidly and it allows our employees to grow with us. We appreciate your dedication and commitment to Zynex. We look forward to continued success in the future.

7. 4.0

Fast Growing Company with a Positive Work Environment

Dec 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a place with opportunities for growth, this is the right place for you. There has been so much growth within the last year and I have seen it first hand in the short few months that I have been here. If you work hard, it will be rewarded with opportunities to advance in the company. The people working here and very friendly, positive and willing to help in any way. They offer great benefits and host fun employee appreciation events. The mission and vision is also one that most, if not all, people can get behind.

Cons

With growth comes a lot of work, which also means plenty of opportunities to get some overtime hours. If you are willing to work hard and put in the extra hours, it will definitely be recognized and rewarded. However, I can see how all the growth can become overwhelming in certain areas of the company.

8. 5.0

Growth and Great Coworkers

Aug 26, 2020 - Human Resources Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at the company are amazing. I love my team and everyone is so supportive. There is plenty of opportunity for growth and personal development, and my supervisors have been so helpful in that regard. The benefits are great, particularly PTO.

Cons

Zynex is growing rapidly and this may be a con for those who are adverse to change. On the other hand, it’s great for those who are flexible and wish to stay with the company long term.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Accounts Payable

Jul 22, 2020 - Accounts Payable
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive Environment Helpful Good Work/Life Balance Happy Faces Growth Opportunities Great Benefits

Cons

I cannot currently think of any cons, my experience has been nothing but positive. This company is filled with amazing people and values, I am so happy to be apart of such innovative company.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to grow your carrier!

Apr 27, 2020 - Administrative Assistant in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great benefits -A management team that works very hard to bring their employees together and create a fun work environment. -Tons of opportunities to grow your own carrier, I have watched many coworkers move up! -A CEO that truly cares for the mission of his company- getting patients off opioids. -A CEO that fights to keep his employees taken care of in this COVID 19 crisis by sending meals to every employee's family, reassuring us to stay open to ensure we all have a paycheck, doing everything he can to make sure everyone is staying safe at work with flexible hours and extra PTO to take care of the affected! Looking back at this last year shows how Zynex has grown into a premier employer and they have improved their management team incredibly!

Cons

I can't think of anything.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews