93% would recommend to a friend
(104 total reviews)
98% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 104 of over 105 reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 23, 2023Customer SupportCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
A very inviting work culture. Fun work events.
Somewhat capricious decisions taken by Upper Management.
- 5.0Oct 12, 2023Director of SalesFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
As long as you're quick on your feet, roll along with the punches, and then ask questions only later - you'll get very far.
It's your typical startup life. Things can change overnight.
- 5.0Jul 13, 2023Director of PartnershipsCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Working at accessiBe has been an incredibly inspiring experience that has empowered accessibility and fostered personal growth. Here's why accessiBe stands out as an exceptional workplace: Innovative Accessibility Technology: accessiBe's AI-powered platform automates website compliance with accessibility guidelines, enabling equal access to digital content for individuals with disabilities. Supportive Leadership: The leadership team at accessiBe provides clear guidance, encourages open communication, and invests in the growth and development of employees. Meaningful Impact: Contributing to accessiBe's mission of removing barriers and ensuring equal access to information has brought a deep sense of fulfillment to my work. In conclusion, my journey at accessiBe has been transformative, driven by innovative accessibility technology, an inclusive culture, supportive leadership, a meaningful mission, and a commitment to work-life balance. If you're looking for an exceptional workplace that empowers accessibility and fosters personal growth, I highly recommend considering accessiBe.
I have yet to experience any Cons
- 5.0Jun 12, 2023Operations ManagerCurrent Employee
Our Leaders believe in the employees and promotes from within. The atmosphere and overall energy of the office is always positive and fun. There is room here for everyone and the people here are so inviting. I enjoy coming into the office because there is never a dull moment. From the dogs running around, to the cheers and claps when a new person books their first demo. Like any role you'll need to work hard, but the beauty about working here is the support from leadership. Our leaders make us comfortable enough for us to voice our concerns which is a plus in my book. I started with this company when there was 30 people in the US, currently were at 90 . We've learned a lot as a team and continue to do so.
No Cons. We learn and grow together here.
- 2.0Aug 3, 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Former Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
-good snacks in office -dogs in office -nice ppl to work with - very fun & encouraging
-unrealistic expectations -office environment felt cliquey -no transparency1
- 5.0Mar 21, 2023SalesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Leadership is receptive to feedback and there are lots of growth opportunities.
Minimal flexibility to work from homeaccessiBe Response8mo
Thanks for taking the time to submit this valuable feedback. We do our best to meet the needs of employees and will remember your preference for future plans!
- 5.0Jan 12, 2023Sales Team LeaderCurrent Employee
great potential for growth in your department or into different roles, lots of transparency about company goals, stock options for early employees, give raises without having to ask for them, great team to team collaboration, laid back environment, hard-working employees
only working from home one day a weekaccessiBe Response10mo
Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback! We're lucky and happy to have you, and we'll continue our cultural practices and processes based on your positive remarks.
- 4.0Nov 17, 2022SalesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Great people, great managers, great tech stack, lot of room for growth.
Not enough work from home flexibility for a tech company for some reason. No 401K
- 5.0May 4, 2022Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Easiest product to sell if you’re willing to work hard and study - Friendly co-workers - Easy access to leadership + supportive leadership - Opportunity to make a lot of money - Great onboarding program (no boring zoom trainings or online videos) - Helpful sales tech stack (Gong, Salesloft, Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info, Lusha, etc.) - Ability to build out foundations of accessiBe and become a leader within the organization - You get to ask for the snacks you want in the office - New MacBooks, keyboards, and headphones. You can pretty much ask for anything you need in the office and they will get it for you.
No cons. This is really is an amazing company but I would love to see a minimum time off policy implemented!3accessiBe Response10mo
We’re so glad you’re having a wonderful experience at accessiBe. Thank you for your kind words, and keep rocking!
accessiBe Reviews FAQs
accessiBe has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 105 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at accessiBe to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
93% of accessiBe employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated accessiBe 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.