Found 205 of over 212 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about adMarketplace? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with adMarketplace employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The are some good people that work here but the biggest Pro about working here .....it's when you leave." (in 16 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and they feed you on Friday." (in 9 reviews)
- "Awesome perks, including travel, events, and team" (in 7 reviews)
- "The pay is good" (in 6 reviews)
- "Competitive Salary and benefits" (in 5 reviews)
- "There is no management, only demands" (in 24 reviews)
- "Handful of people definitely quit or declined job offers because of upper management." (in 11 reviews)
- "incompetent managers make no effort to understand the work that you do and instead micromanages all your tasks to create more work for you" (in 9 reviews)
- "Senior management is awful, don't expect them to take the time to listen to anything you have to say or help you develop your skills." (in 7 reviews)
- "It has a clear impact on culture and productivity which is great" (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of adMarketplace and is not affected by filters.
- Veteran Status
- 5.0May 3, 2023Data EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
The new management team in the technology department demonstrates a considerate and empathetic approach. Their efforts towards ensuring that all individuals are appreciated and engaged in fulfilling work, while also providing opportunities for personal and professional growth, is very clear in the day-to-day. I believe they have brought a positive work environment to the tech team.
The technology team is currently experiencing some growing pains. In the coming year, there is a high probability of your role and team being restructured as management looks to optimize. Instead of viewing this as a challenge, it presents an opportunity for you to broaden your skillset and embrace new challenges. Although the journey will probably be bumpy, I believe the end result will be a more rewarding work environment.1
- 2.0Sep 16, 2023Data AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Please avoid working here if you don't want to be abused!
I presented my findings on a new campaign to the CEO. The data showed that the campaign was not effective, but the CEO refused to listen. He said that my data was wrong, and that he knew better. He then proceed to insult me and my work. I was not the only one who was treated this way. I saw the CEO treat other employees in the same way. He created a hostile work environment where data analyst were not valued. As a result of this, many of the data analyst at adMarketplace left the company. The company lost a lot of talented people because of the CEO's behavior.4
adMarketplace Reviews FAQs
adMarketplace has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 212 reviews left anonymously by employees. 38% of employees would recommend working at adMarketplace to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
38% of adMarketplace employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated adMarketplace 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.