- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC, Canada Area
- - Vancouver, BC
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin, Ireland Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
Found 62 of over 63 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Products aren't interesting, shady way of aquiring new users for business, really bad salary, very high turnover" (in 8 reviews)
- "At times I don't talk to my manager for 3 weeks" (in 4 reviews)
- "pay is low, not much movement within the company" (in 4 reviews)
- "management is lacking technical know how to do their job" (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Feb 20, 2017 - Production in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good benefits good people
Can't think of any at the momentContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 26, 2022 - Softeware EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
environment, people, location, standard, communication.
not growing in right direction.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 16, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pretty talented people, interesting projects
Management slow to react to changes
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Aug 20, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Great benefits, extended health -Social Events, Christmas parties, Family Day -Semi-breakfast food provided (Cereals, coffee, snacks) -Fun and diverse employees
-Not a lot of possibilities to move from one department to another or for promotion. -Bonus provided separately according to each team's revenue.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 6, 2022 - QA Specialist in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice company culture, great coworkers
Work was repetitive, but I was allowed to work on personal projects
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 28, 2022 - Business Solutions SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing people, office and environment, flexible hours
No cons that I can recall
- Current Employee★★★★★May 20, 2022 - Software Developer in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are none I can think of
Bully culture Management favors certain employees Stack is complete mess Senior Engineers can't code and lie to management to make you look bad
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 26, 2022 - Video Producer in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Co-workers, flexibility, management and great events
Have been there for a bit over 6 months and haven't seen many cons to the company.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 14, 2021 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Autonomy to do what you'd like Work life balance is second to None Great place to learn
Very little insight into the company from upper management or owner. Also, pay may be a bit below market. I've started to notice that other employers are paying more
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 15, 2020 - QA Specialist in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people I worked with were a joy to be with during my time there. I learned so much from them. My managers were very clear with what they wanted from me and patient whenever I was unclear with their requirements.
At times there was a lack of work coming my way, which my managers were aware of. They did give me this opportunity to work on personal projects.
airG Reviews FAQs
airG has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 63 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at airG to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
75% of airG employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated airG 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.