Cover image for airSlate

93% Recommend to a Friend
97% Approve of CEO

Found 49 of over 50 reviews

4.6
airSlate CEO Boris Shackhnovich (no image)
Boris Shackhnovich

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Opportunities for growth, benefits, & awesome people!(in 4 reviews)
  • "Excellent company with adequate management(in 3 reviews)
  • "awesome culture, no politics, just get the job done(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

In scale mode for the platform of solutions for document workflow and automation

Oct 26, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Efficient growth is at the core of this business. PLG is the core of our business and we know how to do it at scale. The people here care deeply about our customers, our fellow employees, and our communities.

Cons

The normal type of growing pains that are associated with testing, learning, and iterating for multiple products and multiple GTMs.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

This newest Unicorn is going places!

Sep 6, 2022 - Business Development Representative in North Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is second to none. A true close-knit family feel. C-level executives and upper-level management are beyond helpful, encouraging and inspiring to work for. This is a company chocked-full of brilliance at every level.

Cons

Working remote, I don't see my co-workers nearly often as I would like.

3. Join the airSlate team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0

Great work-life balance

Oct 28, 2022 - Senior Solutions Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Outstanding work-life balance with potential to learn.

Cons

Low pay, is on the bottom range of scale pay.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent trajectory, wildly ambitious and talented team, culture that rewards talent and hard work

Aug 4, 2021 - Director of Growth in Brookline, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company is on an excellent trajectory - growing like crazy in a great industry - Culture is a meritocracy: talent and hard work are rewarded and there is plenty of room to move up due to the rate the entire team is growing - Managers genuinely care about what you want to do - have seen many colleagues changes teams, departments or positions based on what they were interested in - Analytical company culture. Decisions are data-driven and based on experiments. Because of this anyone can have an idea and it will be tested to see if it works or not - Culture feels like it's a family - The company growing 3-4 different products keeps things very interesting - Opportunity for international travel for some employees - Opportunity to collaborate with teammates around the world - Top notch investors and board members

Cons

- Previously, the office space needed an upgrade - but it has recently been significantly upgraded - Company prefers to spend money on things that help the company grow and make sure we meet our ambitious goals - so expense policies are more middle of the road (not flying first class, booking 5 star hotels, etc) - Hours can be demanding during busy periods - but try to make sure it's not like this all the time

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rapid Innovation. Genuine & Passionate People.

Sep 9, 2021 - Sales Sales Enablement Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is exceptionally passionate about the work we do, and our mission to empower others through easy-to-use, automation tools. It's a genuinely "walk the walk" type culture, and we see that from the leadership, throughout each team, and around the world. I truly feel more connected to airSlate team members across the globe, than I have at previous companies when sharing the same office space. Benefits are above average and compensation is competitive. In Sales, we talk often about doing the best thing for each customer, with a service oriented approach, truly working to solve problems creatively and efficiently. As a whole, it's a friendly, and challenging environment, where status quo just isn't as exciting as pushing for the very BEST solution out there!

Cons

airSlate's rapid innovation & market success is leaving some gaps in coverage as we grow. It's typical ("growing pains") and a positive sign as we continue to hire top talent. For me, as a lifelong coach, it's awesome to see the commitment to pursuing excellence through thoughtful organizational growth & development, never settling for average talent or solutions.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company with amazing talent and culture!

Mar 24, 2022 - Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing Supportive co-workers Great Leadership Great Product that basically sells itself So much room for growth Work remote or an office

Cons

Honestly the only cons i had was in the past when i first started, since it was a semi start up we were all over the place. Now we are significantly a better company/product.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Wouldn't want to work anywhere else!

Mar 9, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great culture open communication hard work is recognized new ideas are welcomes room for career growth

Cons

I work remote so I don't get the office atmosphere benefits

9. 5.0

Experience at airSlate

Nov 8, 2021 - Solution Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

airSlate is one of those company's that when you first start working for, you recognize that everyone is working towards the same goal. Our executive team also does a great job with being as transparent as they can. From my experience, the exec team definitely has an open door policy where you can ask any question that comes to your mind and they will provide an answer. I love working with my team as well!

Cons

No major cons to discuss!

10. 5.0

Awesome first job!

Oct 14, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

- awesome coworkers - everyone is willing to help and answer questions - fun team culture - everyone working at airSlate really believes in the company - amazing customer support team - super fun sales kickoff week

Cons

- not many cons - only con I guess would be waking up pretty early for international calls. I'm an early riser anyways, so that doesn't matter too much for me!

11. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work for those who like to be kept on their toes

Nov 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-fast-paced, tons of room to add value and grow, entrepreneurial ethos throughout company -your opinion and experience is valued

Cons

-lack of structure and organization leads to frustration and inefficiencies -lack of company culture and sense of community

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Reviews
</>Embed

airSlate Reviews FAQs

airSlate has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 50 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at airSlate to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, airSlate employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at airSlate. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

93% of airSlate employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated airSlate 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at airSlate to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be workplace, compensation.

Popular Careers with airSlate Job Seekers