KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

airSlate Reviews

Updated Nov 9, 2021

Found 31 of over 32 reviews

4.8
airSlate CEO Boris Shackhnovich (no image)
Boris Shackhnovich

1. 5.0

Experience at airSlate

Nov 8, 2021 - Solution Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

airSlate is one of those company's that when you first start working for, you recognize that everyone is working towards the same goal. Our executive team also does a great job with being as transparent as they can. From my experience, the exec team definitely has an open door policy where you can ask any question that comes to your mind and they will provide an answer. I love working with my team as well!

Cons

No major cons to discuss!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rapid Innovation. Genuine & Passionate People.

Sep 9, 2021 - Sales Sales Enablement Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is exceptionally passionate about the work we do, and our mission to empower others through easy-to-use, automation tools. It's a genuinely "walk the walk" type culture, and we see that from the leadership, throughout each team, and around the world. I truly feel more connected to airSlate team members across the globe, than I have at previous companies when sharing the same office space. Benefits are above average and compensation is competitive. In Sales, we talk often about doing the best thing for each customer, with a service oriented approach, truly working to solve problems creatively and efficiently. As a whole, it's a friendly, and challenging environment, where status quo just isn't as exciting as pushing for the very BEST solution out there!

Cons

airSlate's rapid innovation & market success is leaving some gaps in coverage as we grow. It's typical ("growing pains") and a positive sign as we continue to hire top talent. For me, as a lifelong coach, it's awesome to see the commitment to pursuing excellence through thoughtful organizational growth & development, never settling for average talent or solutions.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent trajectory, wildly ambitious and talented team, culture that rewards talent and hard work

Aug 4, 2021 - Director of Growth in Brookline, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company is on an excellent trajectory - growing like crazy in a great industry - Culture is a meritocracy: talent and hard work are rewarded and there is plenty of room to move up due to the rate the entire team is growing - Managers genuinely care about what you want to do - have seen many colleagues changes teams, departments or positions based on what they were interested in - Analytical company culture. Decisions are data-driven and based on experiments. Because of this anyone can have an idea and it will be tested to see if it works or not - Culture feels like it's a family - The company growing 3-4 different products keeps things very interesting - Opportunity for international travel for some employees - Opportunity to collaborate with teammates around the world - Top notch investors and board members

Cons

- Previously, the office space needed an upgrade - but it has recently been significantly upgraded - Company prefers to spend money on things that help the company grow and make sure we meet our ambitious goals - so expense policies are more middle of the road (not flying first class, booking 5 star hotels, etc) - Hours can be demanding during busy periods - but try to make sure it's not like this all the time

4. 5.0

Awesome first job!

Oct 14, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

- awesome coworkers - everyone is willing to help and answer questions - fun team culture - everyone working at airSlate really believes in the company - amazing customer support team - super fun sales kickoff week

Cons

- not many cons - only con I guess would be waking up pretty early for international calls. I'm an early riser anyways, so that doesn't matter too much for me!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work, promising future as a company

Jun 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Brookline, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company is doing really well - The Brookline office is gorgeous - My boss and coworkers are really helpful, professional, smart, and nice - The product is popular and well-made

Cons

Been working here for 5 months - no cons so far

6. 5.0

Great company, growing fast

Jul 6, 2021 - Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

C-Suite is accessible and is involved with the company at every step

Cons

Still growing fast, multiple product lines and still working through processes

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Safe place in the SaaS space

Apr 5, 2021 - Account Executive in Brookline, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management listens and is available. airSlate is a diverse team that is larger than one would think with how hands-on the upper management team is. With direct conversations with all staff, open to ideas and providing feedback. The product is powerful and dynamic which allows employees to work with businesses and individuals from all over the world and in many industries. The team stayed strong and supportive during the pandemic and kept employees onboard and compensated them throughout.

Cons

Only Con: the company is growing fast and sometimes you can feel those growing pains but in reality is that a con?

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting company with huge professional growth opportunities

May 24, 2021 - Director of Global Communications in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Winning combination of being an established technology company with startup vibes. Exciting to be a part of a company that's on such an incredible growth trajectory. Excellent benefits, recently-renovated office in Brookline, hybrid-remote work options.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company, Growing Fast!

Oct 26, 2020 - Sales Development Representative in Walnut Creek, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I first started at airSlate, California had just started its shelter in place order. I was initially worried about getting up to speed, learning the product, and adjusting to a new role from a remote setting. Luckily, through the support of my superiors and fellow SDR's, I've had nothing but a positive experience working at airSlate. They provided a ton of support and work with you every step of the way to ensure your success. Very bright, tight-knit team eager to assist. Since I've started, we have had tremendous growth month after month with exciting plans for the future. I'm ecstatic I started with this company when I did and can't wait to see where we'll be in the next few years. Highly recommend!

Cons

If you are coachable, work hard, and have a positive attitude, you won't have any problems here. If you're not one of those people, maybe not the best fit.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting fast-growing startup

Jan 19, 2021 - Director in Walnut Creek, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growth, lots of exciting opportunity Really interesting and dynamic market with lots of green space Large offshore development capacity means fast turnaround and market response Recently capitalized, business is already healthy and fast growing

Cons

Typical small startup challenges - no 401k match (benefits otherwise are good)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews