alliantgroup, LP Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.9
Dhaval R. Jadav

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Free lunch everyday, compensated well; wellness program (in 42 reviews)

• Free food, long hours so that I cannot have any outside social interaction (in 33 reviews)

Cons
  • absolutely no work life balance (in 48 reviews)

• LONG HOURS, no work/life balance (in 23 reviews)

"Don't believe all the negative reviews"

Former Employee - Associate Director in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Associate Director in Houston, TX

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

the negative reviews are absolutely baseless. i worked here for over 3 years and had to leave because of a family situation. this place is absolutely amazing. i had 6 pay raises in 3 years. great wellness program and gym. smartest people you will ever work with

Cons

the only downside here is hard work and you have to be smart. if you don't like to work hard, don't apply.

Advice to Management

ignore the bad press and keep on trucking

"Great company with amazing people"

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Free Lunch/Dinner
    -Free Snacks
    -Free Workout Classes
    -Free Gym
    -Free Parking
    -Free Heath Insurance
    -Free Movies

These are just a start of all the things alliantgroup gives and does for its employees. The company goes all out for events such as bring your child to work, holiday parties, family days, internal events and so much more.

The CEO goes out of his way to make time for anyone needing to speak with him about concerns or if they just need help figuring things out. He is running a billion dollar company and still manages to do this daily. He also holds town hall meetings to chat with employees about concerns, needs and wants. I can say personally that he has helped me grow tremendously in the past year and truely cares about my happiness inside and out of this company.

We do work really hard at this company because we love and believe in what we do every day! I have seen and talked to clients so happy about what we have been able to do for them. We have so many great people that come to work every day to be a part of a team that is doing so much good for American businesses. If you want to join this great company you will be part of an amazing family that loves to spend time together having a lot of fun.

There several bad reviews on this site and they are are completely untrue. I am can not understand why these people say the lies they do or act as if they are current employees so please take them with that in mind.

Cons

As I stated before we are a family here so it is very hard to work with people that consider this a job. They come in watch the clock, let their team struggles and leave with no concern for anyone else. If you want a JOB, please look elsewhere because you won't be happy here or care about the people or clients as the rest of us do.

Advice to Management

Weed out the bad eggs and let them go faster. A bad person can ruin the people around then and create a toxic atmosphere for us all. Spend your time with employees that want to be here and care about making American businesses stronger

3. "The best company i've ever worked at"

Current Employee - R&D Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - R&D Project Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

alliantgroup, LP is the best place i have ever worked. You will not find a group of more highly motivated people, or more talented. I have been at alliantgroup for almost two years and could not be more happy with my decision. I have grown both personally, and professionally. Every month I meet with my mentor and discuss my workload, where I stand in my professional development, and set a clear path for what action items i need to take to get to the next step. I have never work somewhere that invests in employees to the degree that alliantgroup does. It truly is our top core value.

If you are lucky enough to be interviewing or considering a position with alliantgroup I highly recommend you take the position. I can honestly say this is the best professional decision i have ever made.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to share. alliantgroup does push you to be the best, and provide the best possible client service. If you're the right type of candidate this will be a challenge you will embrace and enjoy.

Advice to Management

Thank you!! And please please, keep doing exactly what you are doing. I love where I work and it is a huge thanks to the management team at alliantgroup.

"Full of opportunity"

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Anything is possible. I'm constantly asked for input and my feedback is taken seriously. I've been here for a year and have already been part of improving the company's business model. I have a voice.

Cons

We're busy - there is a lot to do. It comes with the territory of a growing firm, though.

Advice to Management

Keep letting the employees be heard and value our feedback. Keep growing and challenging us!

"Truly a place where you control your destiny"

Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Not only have I never worked at a company like alliantgroup, I have never seen another company operate at such a high level. This is a company that you control your future. The sky is the limit here and my coworkers are like my extended family. We work hard here. We have a mission to help American businesses. This is not a job or a career, it really is a mission. That mission requires people to be passionate and engaged and excited. Why would you want a career that asked anything less?

Cons

I honestly can't think of any for those of us that are really passionate about their futures.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Our passion and our reach grows everyday!

"For the right person, there is no company better"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a young, motivated person, there is no other place that offers as many opportunities as there are at alliantgroup. There is a fast paced work environment that challenges each person in a multitude of ways. If a person shows promise, they are given every opportunity to continue in the advancement of there career, and management follows through with the promises that are made, which is a nice change of pace from other industries I have worked in. All in all, if you are willing to work hard and are a passionate, driven person, there is no better place to work.

Cons

The work load is high, but should decrease as more and more people are hired.

"Build a Career with ag!"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup is a place to work towards building a meaningful career, not having a clock-in/clock-out job. If you're looking to be challenged each day and be pushed to new levels of success, then this is definitely the place for you. Each day you have the opportunity to learn from amazing leadership and are given opportunities for advancement constantly. Putting our clients first and making sure that we are always putting them in the best position is not only a tenant of the company's foundation, but something that dictates EVERY decision we make internally. It's hard to not absolutely love what you do each day, when each interaction is centered around helping businesses grow and succeed!!

Cons

In order to preserve the high standard we have for our people internally and our level of service for clients & CPAs, we will not lower the bar for people who are compromising that.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and don't be distracted by the negative noise. You've built a fantastic place of opportunity and a family within alliantgroup, and you're definitely doing it right.

"Sr. Director"

Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The unique culture of a work hard play hard mentality is what has kept me here. The transparency about the work we do and the collaboration that takes place daily has allowed us to not only grow as professionals but to build a strong foundation with our peers.

Cons

To be successful at anything in life you must be committed to achieving it and that requires hard work. And unless you are willing to invest in yourself this is not for you.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your employees and giving them the tools to grow as professionals and achieve success!

"Best of the Best!"

Current Employee - Senior Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Director in New York, NY

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

We have a comprehensive hiring process as we want the very best. Typically those who have thrived in their prior roles come to alliantgroup with confidence and excitement; and, we want to nurture that hope and help them fulfill their FULLEST potential! Every leader in the alliantgroup organization is completely invested in the growth of their team members...every single leader. It's palpable.

Cons

We need more people!! We're growing at a tremendous rate; and, need more qualified, smart, energetic, engaging and talented folks - so, come on!

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your team members; keep pushing us and pulling us to be our very best! Please continue to help us in becoming comfortable being uncomfortable!! THANK YOU!

"Client Associate"

Current Employee - Client Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Client Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

AWESOME work environment! Free catered food every day, collaborative and 'young' office setting. Really invested into teaching you what you need to know in order to succeed. Unlimited growth opportunity - I know a few individuals that have been here around a year exploring new areas of the business!

Cons

Sometimes work late because of busy season, but I don't know any career where you are not expected to put in the time

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in those around you! Yall are doing a great job and I am happy to be here!