alliantgroup, LP Reviews | Glassdoor

Current Employees

3.7
Dhaval R. Jadav

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Free lunch everyday, compensated well; wellness program (in 42 reviews)

• Free food, long hours so that I cannot have any outside social interaction (in 33 reviews)

Cons
  • absolutely no work life balance (in 48 reviews)

• LONG HOURS, no work/life balance (in 23 reviews)

"Pleasantly Surprised...I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the reviews before I started working here."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

You can move up very fast in the organization if you are willing to do the work. I have a A/E background and it took 5 years or someone retiring to be promoted. They also pay 100% of the employees health insurance..which is totally unheard of.

Cons

Long hours. Standard hours are 8:30am-7:00pm. During tax season they are much longer.

Advice to Management

There have been a lot of good changes taken place in the last few months..would like to see more formal trainings.

"alliantgroup is a great place to work if you enjoy challenging, hard work and having fun!"

Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX

Pros

alliantgroup is helping U.S. businesses remain competitive by providing opportunities for companies to get cash back from the IRS. alliantgroup is creating jobs and facilitating innovation. I work with professionals at alliantgroup who are motivated to succeed and help companies succeed.

Cons

Lots of hard work if you're on the alliantgroup team!

3. "Satisfied Employee!!!"

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

Pros

In the past year I have seen a lot of positive movement in the organization. Mid year reviews are taking place, we are having more meetings/trainings, and incoming associates have a better understanding of what to expect in the position.

alliantgroup has some of the best and brightest people that I have ever worked with, and we are all a family!

Cons

We definitly need to get better coffee/ a better machine.... it's a MUST!

Advice to Management

Thank you for listening to our needs and lets continue to keep the communication flow open!

4. "THE very best career decision ever"

Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY

Pros

alliantgroup, LPs purpose at the end of the day is to benefit small & mid-size businesses that qualify for a very lucractive tax credit that perhaps their personal CPAs don't fully understand. Our organization focuses on working with CPAs and directly with companies to assist them in receving entitled tax incentives to assist thes companies,which in turn, stimulates the American economy.

Cons

You musy believe in helping America and be 100% dedicated!!

"Best Career Decision I've Ever Made"

Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA

Pros

If you want to learn and grow in a career opportunity, alliantgroup is the best place to work. You are surrounded by highly intelligent people who challenge you to continue to be better each day. It is a performance based culture and you are rewarded for your contributions. The company's mission to keep businesses and jobs in America is also very rewarding. We are making a difference and impacting the lives of so many Americans. A work hard, play hard environment where your ideas and opinions are encouraged and heard is so freeing in the workplace. This type of opportunity does not come along very often. It is a perfect environment if you are motivated and driven by a fast paced, elite workforce who is doing great things for American businesses.

Cons

Not enough employees to keep up with the high growth demands and needs of our prospects/clients. Management is trying to keep up with hiring demands, and it is getting better, but every day businesses are struggling and need our help. We simply need more employees to get the word out and deliver our service offerings.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring, training, and implementing best practices. It just keep getting better and better.

6. "great atmosphere at alliantgroup"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

two coke machines with free sodas
    catered food - dinner is catered daily,
    paid lunch at the cafeteria
    100% paid for health insurance
    25k life insurance for free
    free covered parking
    secure building and parking

Cons

fast paced environment and long hours at alliantgroup (not necessarily a con because it improves you as a professional
    cold offices - either the thermostat is controlled by management or the building but be prepared because it gets a little chilly

7. "alliantgroup provides a challenging and rewarding work environment for high achievers."

Current Employee - Associate Director in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The firm is engaged from top to bottom in providing the best in class services to our CPAs and clients. There is a unique opportunity to help American Business through the tax credits and incentives alliantgroup specializes in. One is challenged to constantly learn and improve and is compensated accordingly.

Cons

Tax deadlines create the need to be plan vacations around busy times.

Advice to Management

It should be acknowledged that management in this firm is truly dedicated to helping employees, to learn, grow and succeed in order to better serve their clients. Great work, I have never been part of a firm with such passion for becoming better at what they do everyday.

8. "Great for Opportunity for growth if you work hard"

Current Employee - Associate in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Associate in Irvine, CA

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

High Performance Culture that rewards top performers.

Cons

If you are not a high performer, you will not be rewarded.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring awesome people, like me

"First company I actually liked"

Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Project Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working here for about 8 months, and I love it so far. It is a very high performance culture, and people work hard. You work with the elite, but everyone is really fun and nice. The atmosphere is different from normal companies...employees dress casually, footballs are occasionally thrown, people playing ping pong, and celebrations for every holiday imagineable. I like how friendly and close everyone is...they generally hire happy people, so I'm happy most of the time. The company is also growing super quickly, so career advancement opportunities are also very encouraged, which is a great plus.

Cons

The hours are a little longer, but they indicate that to you during the interview. It is hard work, but what isn't? They don't want slackers, so if you don't want to work hard, it's pretty easy to be weeded out.

Advice to Management

Serve treats less, I'm gaining too much weight!

10. "The best place I've ever worked"

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of room for advancement
    you're rewarded when you work hard and meet expectation
    great company mission, and culture
    will always listen to your ideas, and trying to find ways to be "better, faster, stronger"

Cons

starting to hire more quality people, so there is turnover
    the company is so unlike any other, so it's difficult to hire the right people
    too much food, i'm gaining weight!

Advice to Management

Keep on allowing your employees to advance, and creating raving fans!