KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

3.8
arrivia CEO Mike Nelson
Mike Nelson

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people in my department amazing atmosphere laid back is an understatement it doesn't feel like work sometimes.(in 42 reviews)
  • "I love my job and I am truly happy.Oh and the benefits are great!(in 36 reviews)
  • "Being able to work from home(in 29 reviews)
  • "The pay is great.(in 22 reviews)
  • "Great money to be made if your determined and focus.(in 16 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of arrivia and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

I can see myself here forever

Jun 2, 2022 - Travel Consultant in Gold Coast
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to WORK FROM HOME! Great Career opportunities and room for growth to move up in the organisation. Management are hands on and supportive of their agents and work hard to help them successes in their career, which as an agent made me feel valued appreciated and worth investing in. Fun Incentives like cash prizes or gift card bonuses, free family cruises, free hotel stay ect to reward agents on achievements which really make the day exciting and not feel like work. You just come to work loving it!

Cons

I dont have any. Would highly recommend working here

arrivia Response

Thank you for your review and for your years of service at arrivia! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying working from home, that you feel as though management is supportive and that you see opportunities for internal growth and promotion within the organization. We couldn’t agree more that the environment is exciting and that there are plenty of opportunities for fun! Thanks again.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company for growth

May 6, 2022 - Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company. Perfect for growing your career.

Cons

no current downside to share

arrivia Response

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback and for your many years of service with arrivia! We're elated to hear that your experience has been so positive. We agree that arrivia is a great organization for personal and professional growth. Thanks again!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best Place to Work!

Jun 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I could go on for days on all the amazing things arrivia offers. The company overall has changed my life and my families life. arrivia offers so many great benefits and here are some of my favorite- they offer all their employees the best travel benefits, the pay is unmatched to any other company I have ever worked for, my co workers here are just like family, they offer great growth opportunities and most importantly arrivia is such a fun place to work. arrivia was the best thing that has happened to me

Cons

I don't have any cons.

arrivia Response

Thank you for your review and for your years of service at arrivia! We are delighted to hear that arrivia has had such a positive impact on your life, both personally and professionally, as we strive to provide holistic support to all of our team members around the world. We're so grateful that you're a part of the arrivia family! Here's to many more years of fun with the organization!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Jun 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing organization with personal and professional development opportunities. Awesome travel perks for team members! Highly recommend, join today

Cons

None - happy with the company and the overall direction

arrivia Response

First of all, thank you for your years of service at arrivia - and thank you for your feedback! We agree that arrivia is a great place to grow, both personally and professionally, and are elated to hear that you're taking advantage of our team member travel perks! Thanks again.

5. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Honest recap

Jun 14, 2022 - Inbound Sales Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve met some good people, you don’t take your work home, and it’s an 8 hour work day.

Cons

No real opportunity for advancement, base pay before commissions is minimum wage so when you take days off or vacation it’s at the sacrifice of your livelihood, lack of accountability and follow through across departments, and if you sell but the client cancels due to the company’s inability to provide good service they still take commission back from you. Lastly, what they refer to as employee travel benefits are in fact not of value.

arrivia Response

Thank you for your review! We’re happy to hear that you were able to meet some good people during your time with us but are disappointed to learn that you didn’t feel as though you had the opportunity to advance within the organization. If you have any additional feedback that you’d like to share with our team, please send us a note at hello@arrivia.com.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

One of the best placed I ever worked!

Apr 25, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A requirement I have that is that is extremely important to me for any place of employment is culture. I work with a highly positive collaborative team. We support each in developing great code and getting tasks on done time. Also I have a great SW Lead who helps us resolve technical issues and provides us all the necessary tools to succeed. Lastly, I learned so much technically that challenges me mentally. Finally work at a place where I am wanted and appreciated.

Cons

None so far. Work in progress to make things better

2 people found this review helpful

arrivia Response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We’re delighted to hear that arrivia is one of the best places that you’ve ever worked and that your experience with our team culture has been so positive. You are certainly wanted and appreciated! We agree that the team could benefit from additional cross-functional collaboration and knowledge transfers so we will take that feedback back to the team. Thank you again!

7. 5.0

Excellent work place

Jun 3, 2022 - Human Resources
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to work, positive ,innovative

Cons

Nothing to mention as its in a expansion stage

arrivia Response

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback! We are delighted to heat that working at arrivia has been a positive experience for you thus far and that you’re seeing the innovation in all that we do. We agree that we are currently in an expansion phase, and we can’t wait to see what is yet to come.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for!

Jun 1, 2022 - HR Business Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Travel benefits are amazing Leadership team is great

Cons

401k Match is too low Miss working in an office

arrivia Response

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback! We’re elated to hear that you’re enjoying arrivia’s incredible travel benefits and that you’ve had a great experience with our leadership team. We know that working remote is tough, but you’ve always got a seat here in our Scottsdale office when you’re in town!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

You never work a day. if you love where you work!

Apr 21, 2022 - Training Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have found where I belong. If you love travel and helping others accomplish their dream vacation. This is the place for you. The benifits are stellar. The team is outstanding! We are a diverse and inclusive family.

Cons

There are no cons. Who doesn't love travel, and travel accessories 😍 ✨️.

arrivia Response

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback and for your many years of service with arrivia! We're elated to hear that your experience at arrivia has been so positive. We agree that our organization is a diverse and inclusive family and we're so grateful to have you on the team! Thanks again.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Not what they promise

May 20, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home option available

Cons

Unsupportive management Constant changes in commission structure Not forthcoming about income potential

arrivia Response

Thank you for your review and for providing your feedback! We’re happy to hear that you enjoyed working remotely during your years of service with arrivia but are disappointed to hear that you felt as though you were unsupported in your role. We wish that we would have had the opportunity to work with you before you found another opportunity. Please send us a note at hello@arrivia.com if you have any additional information that you would like to share with us and good luck in your new role!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 627 Reviews

arrivia Reviews FAQs

arrivia has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 658 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at arrivia to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, arrivia employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at arrivia. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

72% of arrivia employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated arrivia 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at arrivia to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be culture, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with arrivia Job Seekers