Found 724 of over 765 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I love my job and I am truly happy.Oh and the benefits are great!" (in 46 reviews)
- "Great people in my department amazing atmosphere laid back is an understatement it doesn't feel like work sometimes." (in 40 reviews)
- "Work from home, immediate mangers are nice and care." (in 35 reviews)
- "The pay is great." (in 20 reviews)
- "Good commission" (in 17 reviews)
- "bad management and bad scheule" (in 39 reviews)
- "They don't tell you this till 3 weeks into training." (in 15 reviews)
- "I’ve been told one thing by 4 managers and their supervisor said it was wrong." (in 12 reviews)
- "The good reviews are written by upper management, don't fall for this scam." (in 9 reviews)
- "Leadership has no clue how to program so developers end up working on projects that are not planned out properly." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of arrivia and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJul 16, 2023Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsScottsdale, AZ
Travel is back! Business is booming! So many opportunities for career growth - I've been promoted several times in under 5 years. I learn new things every single day & work with great people. Employee travel benefits let me explore the world on my UNLIMITED PTO. Free lunch weekly in office, monthly happy hours & lots of events to connect with co-workers in a casual environment.
No major drawbacks to working here - it's truly great.1arrivia Response3mo
Thank you for review. We're delighted to hear about the positive aspects of your experience working with us. It's fantastic that travel is back and business is booming, providing numerous opportunities for career growth. We're also thrilled to hear that you have been promoted multiple times in under 5 years! The fact that you learn new things every day and enjoy working with great colleagues is a testament to our commitment to a supportive and collaborative environment. We're glad you're able to take advantage of our employee travel benefits, including unlimited PTO, to explore the world. It's also fantastic that you appreciate our free weekly lunches, monthly happy hours, and various events that facilitate casual connections with co-workers. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and we look forward to continuing to provide a great working experience for you.
- 5.0Sep 20, 2023Sr. Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearScottsdale, AZ
Arrivia is constantly striving to find ways to engage employees socially as well as directly related to the future of the company.
Arrivia moves fast, which makes it challenging to get comfortable with processes and day-to-days
arrivia Reviews FAQs
arrivia has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 765 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at arrivia to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
68% of arrivia employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated arrivia 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.