KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

catalyst4mbas.com Reviews

Updated Oct 5, 2021

Found 8 of over 8 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Associates make 70,000php monthly with commission included

Oct 5, 2021 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family feeling and paid on each placement you make with realistic targets.

Cons

We do have to work hard to make it happen but like I said its a very supportive culture.

2. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Embodiment of excellence

Nov 9, 2019 - Digital Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have had the pleasure to work with a collaborative supportive team throughout my journey with Catalyst. Not only does Catalyst4MBA have exclusive connections with world-class consulting firms, it's ethos of working together as a family is really evident with it's work place culture. As an intern, I felt incredibly supported by the CEO and the team, this support was crucial to my growth in the workplace. I recommend any potential interns to jump at the opportunity to work with Catalyst4mbas! As an intern, Catalyst provided me with : -Confidence to thrive in the working world -Exceptional experience that will impress future HR departments -Trust to tackle roles that directly impact the firm - Invaluable connections and mentoring resources from a supportive team -a very amicable experience -Trust to create impacting stimulating solutions for the company If you are a young intern wanting to jumpstart your career, as a previous intern ; Catalyst4mbas is an excellent place start your professional life and grow.

Cons

None, I experienced no cons with my time at Catalyst4MBA

3. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Excellent.

May 4, 2020 - Internship in Tokyo
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many more than can be written here. Everyone was excellent especially Mr. Damon.

Cons

The commute takes some getting used to, but is worth it!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Infinite possibilities and support

Dec 5, 2018 - Consultant in Tokyo
    Business Outlook

Pros

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better boss/team at Catalyst. I get direct mentoring from the CEO daily and receive holistic trainings from other colleagues weekly. We listen to each other for idea-sharing, and the CEO really takes in our opinions to enhance the company. Catalyst has a very high level of integrity; we hit our KPIs, while we also make sure that our candidates are doing what they want to. Moreover, the team always strives to use more efficient software to reduce time spent on everyday tasks, which improves productivity greatly. Above all, I'm in love with Catalyst mostly because of the people here. It's not a big company, so people know each other very well and care about each other like a family. I feel that under such environment I really get to use my creativity, feel valued, and receive the support to achieve the goals I've set for myself. The CEO's passion in bringing value to other people's lives has really had a positive impact on my experience here. Positivity is contagious!

Cons

Nothing much to complain about to be honest.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Associate

Jun 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

"FAMILY" this is the best word I can best describe Catalyst. We treat each other like family which brings out the best of our abilities. It also gives me a work-life-balance which is of my priorities for an ideal job. Also, what's great about working here is we get to help people find their dream job. It gives me a great sense of fulfillment knowing that at the end of the day, we were able to help other professionals find that job in the most convenient and efficient way.

Cons

Everything is doing great so far. I highly recommend professionals to work with us on their next career move.

6. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Excellent company to work at!

Jun 5, 2018 - Community Manager in Tokyo
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company organizing many successful networking events, seminars and helped a lot of MBAs and Fortune 500 companies to make real valuable connections. The CEO is passionate and really cares about his employees and customers. Promotes a learning/teaching atmosphere with awesome mission and goals.

Cons

Although The internship doesn’t pay that much, it is worth it for this type of opportunity

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Values Integrity

Jun 12, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company values integrity as well as relationship building with the candidates that they work with. Always promote career advancement for the people with the highest potential.

Cons

the application process usually takes a while for on-boarding.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Unlimited

Feb 23, 2019 - Consultant in Tokyo
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel supported and love the people that I work with. Really feels like we are building something great together.

Cons

Wish there was less traffic on the way to work

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews