Cover image for catalyst4mbas.com

Current Employee

Trust

Oct 10, 2022 - CEO-Founder
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the major benefits is employees that have stated they can trust the company. Catalyst puts a lot of trust in our employees and possibly the fact that we stood by people during Covid to give them paid time off if they got the virus and after the Super Typhoon inviting people to stay at our office, buying them food etc. made a very positive change.

Cons

Company may spend too much on training

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The Amazing Catalyzers

Apr 5, 2022 - Junior Associate in Kyōbashi, Tokyo
    Business Outlook

Pros

I got the chance to earn more financially and earn more experience on the field that I chose to venture. Also, I got the chance to be with a team who never fails to give a helping hand especially to those new ones like me. And most importantly as well, I got this chance to work with a CEO who cares not just for us as his employees, but also as someone who is part of a Tribe.

Cons

The downside is just that I got a lot to learn here and I tend to make some mistakes which I believe will then turn into something that will be improved in the future.

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Catalyze

Mar 28, 2022 - Audit Senior Associate in Manila, Manila
    Business Outlook

Pros

For the past 2yrs catalyst has been my home and I was able to gain a 2nd family with all of my colleagues. From the CEO to the Associates even if we come from different sides of the world. It is with my grateful heart to be part of such an amazing team. We have found and placed candidates together. No one's left behind. A true Tribe.

Cons

Downside in working at catalyst, since we are a small organization, we tend to be attached with each other and mixed personal and work life in general.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Flexible and Personable

Mar 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Tokyo
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Encouraged to reach out current employees to see how they feel about working at catalyst4mbas.com -Salary information and job expectations are shared from the very first meeting -Got to see the office at the later stages of the interview process and what my working station would be like (Large adjustable standing desk, great chairs, nice monitor etc.) -Flat company structure with individual targets so everyone is responsible for their space. There is incentive to support each other. Promotion opportunities for higher incentives exist. -Interviewed at odd hours, including during the weekend and late evenings as my current working schedule was super packed. -Interviewer was honest and upfront at every stage

Cons

-They are located in an older building when interviewed, which looks a bit off putting from the outside. Once inside it is very well maintained, clean and is a very comfortable place to work. -Because it is a flat company, those looking to only manage people will probably not fit in well. Everyone is recruiting

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Associates make 70,000php monthly with commission included

Oct 5, 2021 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family feeling and paid on each placement you make with realistic targets.

Cons

We do have to work hard to make it happen but like I said its a very supportive culture.

6. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Excellent.

May 4, 2020 - Internship in Tokyo
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many more than can be written here. Everyone was excellent especially Mr. Damon.

Cons

The commute takes some getting used to, but is worth it!

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Embodiment of excellence

Nov 9, 2019 - Digital Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have had the pleasure to work with a collaborative supportive team throughout my journey with Catalyst. Not only does Catalyst4MBA have exclusive connections with world-class consulting firms, it's ethos of working together as a family is really evident with it's work place culture. As an intern, I felt incredibly supported by the CEO and the team, this support was crucial to my growth in the workplace. I recommend any potential interns to jump at the opportunity to work with Catalyst4mbas! As an intern, Catalyst provided me with : -Confidence to thrive in the working world -Exceptional experience that will impress future HR departments -Trust to tackle roles that directly impact the firm - Invaluable connections and mentoring resources from a supportive team -a very amicable experience -Trust to create impacting stimulating solutions for the company If you are a young intern wanting to jumpstart your career, as a previous intern ; Catalyst4mbas is an excellent place start your professional life and grow.

Cons

None, I experienced no cons with my time at Catalyst4MBA

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Unlimited

Feb 23, 2019 - Consultant in Tokyo
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel supported and love the people that I work with. Really feels like we are building something great together.

Cons

Wish there was less traffic on the way to work

9. 5.0